hugs, my dear

In my head, there lies a crown underneath the mask I wear.
A crown that symbolizes hope.
A crown that glorifies beauty as a subjective thing to compare and be compared with.
A crown that sympathizes for those who have felt like they've already lost their battles in life.
Don't worry, you will have your time too.
Right now,
maybe you are scared of what's yet to come.
Maybe you are terrified by what has been and that you are affected of what is happening, but I assure you that you will get through it.
You will move on from what has been.
You will learn to accept what has happened.
You will grow from it, little by little.
However, you cannot control what will happen.
You can only control how you respond to things, yet you cannot predict what will be the next outcome that will happen in your life.
You are in no control of the circumstances that go on around you, and that's perfectly fine.
Sooner or later, you will be grateful that everything you've experienced, may it be good or bad, has taught you to become self aware of your feelings.
They taught you to stand up at times when you felt like drowning.
They taught you to believe in yourself, even if there are people who don't believe in you.
They taught you to see the beauty there is outside of your comfort zone.
They taught you to smile, even if it's just for awhile.
But most ardently, your experiences shaped who you are now.
Hence, you must give a huge clap to yourself.
Acknowledge how hard you worked for just to be where you are now.
Sometimes, you fail.
Other times, you continue.
Most times, you don't know where you're going or where you're headed to.
In that regard, we're all the same but unique individuals.
We look for love, yet we found out that love isn't something to look for.
It isn't magic that we can just easily grasp.
Someday, when the time is right, it'll make its way to you.
For now, focus on becoming a better version of yourself.
Hugs, my dear.