Chapter 7: Convenience 🔞

Note: WARNING OF SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT, INCLUDING BDSM AND PEGGING. IF YOU ARE A MINOR OR ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SUCH TOPICS, DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER. If you decide to skip it, don't worry, I'll write the next chapter in such a way this one will be fully optional. <3.

-

And to those of you who are still here, enjoy the food. I was too lazy to write the whole thing at first, but I made the effort because I don't know if I'll ever write another nsfw scene with them in this fic again. We love a switch king and queen. If you're interested, I have more smut on my AO3. 

☆ ☆ ☆

There was no trace of convenience on her messy sheets at the moment. Nor on the clothes scattered on the floor and furniture.

The scarce patience prevailing in both of them was noticeable in every action they took. There was only one predominant word: Desire. As if it were a silent promise they were both giving themselves to.

Heat radiated from every pore of her skin, giving her goosebumps every time Wanderer kissed her or touched her. In those moments, his lips rested on her reddening neck. His fingers, for their part, went to the astrologer's pleasure. Her whole body responded to his precise actions.

"I just started touching you, and you're already like this." He chuckled lightly, nibbling at her skin. "Do I turn you on that much, Mona?"

"You're not one to talk." She stressed, blushing. "I didn't have to touch you for it."

He massaged her clit with his index and middle fingers in a progressive rhythm. A rhythm which was increased at that last comment, causing more pleasurable sounds to escape her mouth. Wanderer decided that was not enough, so he decided to insert those two fingers inside her. He smiled slyly as he did it effortlessly.

"And as far as I can see, neither did I..." He whispered, slipping one more in and beginning to move them at an efficient pace. The astrologer moaned in response. "Louder, Mona. I want you to wake up the whole neighborhood." He massaged her breast with his left and returned to her lips, giggling. "And give me your hydro vision, I want to have some fun."

She had no time to say anything, for he reached out to take it himself. Mona certainly had her mind on other matters. On him and his prodigious hands. Every time his fingertips or his lips brushed her, they made his experience clear. She fixed her light blue eyes on him, wondering what his intentions were.

"W-Wait, what are you going to do?" His smile widened as he stroked it across her abdomen, causing her to shiver. It was damp to the touch, as well as full of energy.

"My vision is useless in these matters... So yours can bring more play to the table. You know, Mona. Let's just say I'd find it most delightful to tie you up." He took her chin. "If you behave yourself, you can do the same with me."

From what she could see, Wanderer was a fetichist in those areas. To his soulmate's luck, so was she. She had never tried using her vision for impure desires. Once again, Wanderer was willing to sully the name of the gods. And Mona had no reason to refuse. Besides, he had already said it. It would be her turn later.

"You better give me a good orgasm." Wanderer stifled a laugh, as if she had made an obvious comment. He stopped using his fingers to grab her neck again.

"Good girl."

Ropes forged from gelatinous water formed after those words were uttered. Wanderer assessed the length of these, as well as how he wanted to position them. He instructed her to sit down, so Mona assumed he decided on her arms.