♕Chapter 13♕

Y/n pov- I woke up rubbing my eyes....my head ! ugh! Wait- How did i end up here...Hae in .I signed as i slowly got up and walked towards the bathroom.

{Y/n even wore that creepy necklace , in order to keep it safe}

I sat on the table waiting for the breakfast to be arranged as i looked through my phone

I sat on the table waiting for the breakfast to be arranged as i looked through my phone...suddenly my phone rang it was Iu unnie.I quickly picked up the call...

OTP-

Y/n - Hello-

Iu- Y-y/n *sobbing*

Y/n - Unnie ?! what happened ?-

Iu- Y-y/n..J-jin ae , s-she is n-no where to b-be found..

Y/n - WHAT ? I AM COMING THERE UNNIE, DON'T WORRY.

OTP ends-

Y/n pov- Jin ae...Its it him{black soul}...no.I picked up my car keys and ran towards the door but suddenly someone held my arm , i turned to see hae in.

Hae in - Y/n ? Whats happening?

Y/n - Hae in , i can't explain you anything now-

Hae in - Why ?

Y/n - Jin ae ! SHE IS IN DANGER !

A/n - This made hae in widen his eyes , Y/n yanked hae in's hand and ran towards the gate. 

Hae in - WHAT ?! I am coming with u !

A/n - As y/n was about to enter the car , hae in snatched the keys and turned on the engine..

Hae in - Let me drive...We have to reach safely there

A/n - Y/n wasn't in the mood of arguing...she quickly sat next to hae in and fasten their seat belts..

In the kims Mansion -

A/n - Y/n quickly entered the house..stepping into the kims mansion..which she never wanted to again..but what could she do.... it was her niece whom she admired..She saw iu crying . sung  kyung(hobi's wife)and mrs.kim consoling her. All her brother where consoling jin who was devastated..As iu saw y/n she quickly ran over to y/n..y/n quickly hugged iu.

Y/n - U-unie 

Iu- Y-y/n...Please..Bring my baby back to me

Y/n - I will unnie...

Iu- She was o-out playing...I was looking at her but then jin called me so i told her nanny to look after her for few min but then when i returned back..Jin ae wasn't there and even the nanny..

Y/n - She was playing out ? 

Y/n pov- I thought for a few min ...could ? 

Y/n- - wait IK WHERE SHE IS..!

A/n - Y/n quickly ran out ... as everyone followed her..although her brother where angry..they couldn't care less right now...iu ran out too jin tried stoping her but she didn't listen..she wanted her baby.