In the komorebi park -

Y/n pov- I rushed inside , this was Jin ae's fav park as well as mine. She loved coming her. But she would never come here alone . There was this beautiful tree at the conner of the park surrounded by the lake. I walked towards the tree to see a small figure - It was jin ae .

Y/n - JIN AE !

A/n - Iu looked where y/n pointed , she recognized the small figure it was jin ae ...her baby. She ran over to her..Jin ae looked at her mom who had tears in her eyes  as she tightly hugged her.Jin also hugged jin ae.

Jin ae - Eomma ? Appa ? Why are u both crying ? 

Y/n pov- I looked at the small family as i smiled ...of course i couldn't feel how iu unnie felt when she lost her child but ik who felt this pain..my smile dropped I looked at eomma who had tears in her eyes looking at jin ae. I m sorry eomma.. but i can't fix things now. Suddenly my eyes caught the nanny who was hiding behind the tree..trying to escape. Before she could escape  i held her arms and twisted her wrist making her scream in pain. 

Nanny- LEAVE ME !

Y/n - Not so soon..

A/n - The nanny attacked y/n , Y/n pointed her gun at the nanny ready to shoot her but a strong pair of arms stoped her it was non other than inyoup. Y/n eyes glared inyoup..no one ever stoped her when she was angry..Only inyoup had the audacity to risk y/n's anger.

Inyoup- Jin ae 

A/n - Listening to this y/n's eyes soften she totally forgot that a kid was around..she quickly put her gun back and the nanny was taken away by the guards. Hae in death glared inyoup..

Iu- Jin ae w-why did you leave ?

Jin ae- Eomma i didn't leave , the nanny offered to take me to this park ...so i agreed...she told me that you told her to take me.

Jin - Love..don't ever leave like this again ...inform anyone in the house. 

Jin ae - Alright appa..i m sorry..

A/n - Everyone stood there looking at jin's small family with a smile...but y/n moved away she didn't want to get her family into more chaos ....she knew the reason it was the necklace... the owner of the necklace did all this..she looked towards her neck but to her surprise the necklace was gone..Y/n widen her eyes and fell searching for it. Hae in bent down

Hae in - Y/N ! What happened ?!

Y/n - H-hae in m-my n-necklace ..its missing ! 

Hae in - Y/n...Its fine we will find -

Y/n - NO ! I-i wan't it !

A/n - Everyone looked at y/n she was sweating as if she had lost something very precious...indeed she did but it was dangerous too.Suddenly

Yoongi pov- I looked at y/n in shock she never looked this scared in her life...I was about to ask her what happened but i noticed something shinning ....its was a grey jewel  necklace...near my right leg..before she could notice..i kept my foot on it..ik y/n u r hiding something from us..

A/n- Suddenly y/n received a message it was. luc

OTP-

Luc- COME MEET ME AT THE 2&1 BAKERY ! Ik who is jaek..

OTP ends-

A/n - Y/n quickly got up and ran towards the car..hae in asked her what happened but she just told him that she had some important work and left. Hae in stood there looking at the car disappear