50. Married

Tharn's parents remain stubborn but Tharn didn't give any attention to them... Type asked to make the ceremony as simple as possible... And next week only Tharn and Type registered their marriage...

Grandma and grandpa become the witness and their happiness is beyond any definition

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Grandma and grandpa become the witness and their happiness is beyond any definition....

Gp: Type now you have to take care of your family... Be good and stay always happy..

Type: Thanks, Grandpa...

Gm: Type now you are pregnant... Don't do things recklessly ... Don't jump, don't run, and take care of yourself... And do visit us... I want to take care of you...

Type: Hmm Sure Grandma...

Gp: Tharn I don't need to tell you this coz after James if someone has taken care of Type then it's you... But still, he is pregnant and I know it will be hard for you but please try to accept things don't be hard on my boy... He is as innocent as my James...I think I won't survive for long... I don't know why I am getting emotional as if I am meeting him last time....

Type: Grandpa... Please don't say that na... I want you to play with a little munchkin ....

Tharn: Yes uncle don't worry I will take very good care of Type... And nothing will happen to you ... I will bring type every weekend to meet you guys ... Thanks a lot for your blessing...

Grandpa and grandma left with happy tears... As usual, Tharn's parents didn't come and Tharn felt bad but he can't do anything....

Tharn: Type I guess you should rest now... You go to your room and rest...Tharn looked into his phone to check messages but when he finds that Type is still standing there he looked at Type... What happen?? Why are you still standing here Type ...

Type: You also come with me na phi... Or are you upset that you don't want to share the same room with me... Do you want me to sleep in my old room...

Tharn: Type from last week I am telling you that I am not upset... You need to understand it's not easy for me too... But I don't do anything intentionally.... You need to give me some time...

Type: With sad eyes... Hmm... It's okay I will sleep in my old room till we are good.... I will not forget that we are married to save the family's reputation .... Good night .. Type move to go upstairs....

Tharn: Type stop.... Tharn holds Type from the back... I am sorry... I swear I am trying baby but.... Okay, I will try harder... Let's go together to our room.... Tharn hold Type's hand and took him to their room which is already decorated by helpers...

Tharn put Type on the bed and caressed his hair... Baby let's change, this tight suit is not good for the baby... Tharn move towards the wardrobe and took a comfortable night dress for Type.... Type go and change it...

My Godfather (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें