Special chapter 2

Type opened his eyes and found himself on the king-size bed... Tharn is on the door talking to someone in a different language.....

Type: Hubby...

Tharn: Run inside and shouted... Type, baby.... He hugged Type immediately and kissed him as if he lost Type in some fair and now getting him back after searching for a few hours...

Type: Hubby what happened??

Tharn: Baby you were unconscious for 2 hours....

Type: What?? Hubby.. Am I alright??

Tharn: Baby that you will tell me na whether you are alright....

Type: Umm no I mean did you call the doctor or not... What the doctor said..

Tharn: Oh sorry!! I think I lost my mind coz of worry... Yeah, I called the doctor he just left... He was here to check on you again... He wanted to meet you...

Type: Why Hubby...

Tharn: Umm actually he is a Spanish doctor he came here for some research program, when you fainted I asked the hotel people for help and they said right now only he is available... I was glad coz I understand Spanish and he was too kind too.... Then he checked on you and got shocked... He only read this in a research paper but he never met any actual person so he wanted to meet you...

Type didn't understand anything... he just wanted to know how he is and instead of saying that Tharn is telling him some doctor stories....
Hubby... Tell me the main thing, what the doctor said??... What happened to me?? Am I sick?? Is something serious?? ..

Tharn: Something is going to happen Type??

Type: Got scared?? Hubby what will happen to me... Will I die...

Tharn: No baby but it will be very painful and hectic...

Type: Hubby... Type cried... I am scared....

Tharn: You should be you asked for this baby...

Type: No Hubby, I never asked to get sick...Do I have to get hospitalized?

Tharn: Hmm not now but yes later you have to...

Type: Hubby please tell me what happened??

Tharn: There is something in your tummy Type...

Type: Huh what ??.. Now Type is getting all the bad things which can be in his tummy....phi what is it please tell na.... And why they are not taking me to the hospital to remove it...

Tharn: They can't now Type... You have to wait for 9 months....

Type: Why so long??..

Tharn: coz the baby will take 9 months to grow....

Type: Huh..?? Baby??? 9 months?? Means??

Tharn: smiled you are pregnant munchkin....

Type: Eyes widened.... What?? Oh my god... I am pregnant... Phi no no sorry, hubby... Hubby, I am pregnant... You are going to be a daddy .... No not daddy dadda.. I am going to be a mommy...Type looked at his tummy in excitement.... I am pregnant...