07.I Hate You

Tharn slept for a few hours and when he got up it was already midnight... He went down to prepare juice for him.. The doctor asked him to eat light foods, so he preferred juice... He had juice and move towards his room...

Before entering his room he looked at Type's room and moved towards his room to see if the boy is sleeping or not.... He open the door of Type's room, it was too dark... He switched on the night light coz he is aware that Type is scared of the dark...

Tharn moves towards his bed and sits on the edge of the bed where Type is sleeping... He touched Type's cheek and said I am sorry Type... I know I was too harsh on you today but I can't disappoint your dad Type....I don't want you to do anything stupid just to take revenge, I want you to be just like your dad.... I am so sorry kid...He kissed Type's forehead, adjusted Type's blanket, and left closing the door...

Type: opened his eyes looked at the door which is closed now and said You can't fool me this time....

Flashback...

Type: Mom, Tharn Sir has given this phone to me so that I can talk to you... When you will come out of jail I will talk to you all day...

Mom: Yeah sure honey... We will talk all day... I miss you Type.. now I have to disconnect the call else that cop who is helping me here will get in trouble for giving his phone to me..love you, honey...

Type: I love you too mom.. I miss you....

The call disconnected, I miss you, dad... I miss you, mom...

After a few days Type didn't get any chance to talk to his mom coz of the case, every day he asked Tharn whether he can talk to his mom today and Tharn always answer that the cop has shifted to some other duty so he can't help them...

After waiting for a few days one-day Tharn told Type that his mom is out of jail...

Type: Type got so happy that now he can talk to his mom, now his mom can come back to him..I am happy when momma will come back Sir...Type asked in excitement...

Tharn: She can't come right now Type, she has some pending things to finish there, if she refused then she will again be in jail...you know someone accused her of some fraud, The boss agreed to take the case back but he wants his money back and to recover it he asked your mom to work for sometime till his money gets recovered....I tried to help your mom Type but she refused to take money...

Type: felt disappointed, Sir can I go there...I miss my mom...

Tharn: No Type you can't... That place is not good for kids... I mean she lives in a small village... And she doesn't want your study to get interrupted...but I promise I will try to call her here soon...

Type: Trying day and night to contact his mom but his mom hardly gets time to talk... She told Type that in the place where she works they have given him an ultimatum to complete her task and pay all the debt for their losses.... So she can't talk...

Type was sitting on the couch waiting for his mom's call coz she promised that she will call him today... Type started crying when it is already noon and he still didn't get any call... I miss you dadda I feel so alone here....

Maid: I feel bad for this boy, his dad died and his mom also is not with him.. how he waits every day for his mom to call... How he wants desperately to meet his mom.. why God is so cruel to this boy... He is living here with strangers even when his mom is still alive...

Type: felt bad coz he heard what the two maids were talking about... He got up and went to his room and slept, his sleep got interrupted by a phone call... He got so excited coz the call is from his mom...