47. What the Fcuk

It's been a week since Tharn is avoiding Type... Technically he is not avoiding him, he has a lot on his plate that he is trying to fix... He is getting an everyday call from his mom even his dad called him too and they did try to convince him with their emotional talks... It will be wrong if we say that Tharn hated all the calls from his parents, he hates the idea behind these calls but he is not hating the calls....

After 15 years someone is asking him whether he had his breakfast lunch and dinner or not.... yesterday even he received a lunch box prepared by his mom... As per Tharn, no one can cook better than his mom in this whole world... He ate a full lunch without caring about the calories and the purpose behind sending the lunch box...

Tharn: Simon, cancel my appointment for the evening...??

Simon: But sir you are looking forward to this meeting for so long ...

Tharn: I know Simon but I have to go to meet my dad... Please cancel it and make sure if Type calls tell him that I am in a meeting....

Simon: Yes Sir sure...

After getting out of Tharn's cabin Simon immediately called Type...

Simon: Type, your hunch is right today Sir is again going to meet his family ....

Type: Hmm Thanks Phi for telling me...I don't understand why phi is hiding all this from me... Phi Simon, I am really scared what if they convinced him to leave me.... What if... Type started sobbing ... The thought of losing Tharn is killing him... And it's been a week Tharn is just talking for a minute or two with Type... He always makes excuses....

Type messaged Tharn coz nowadays Tharn never picks up the call from Type...Tharn just calls back Type whenever he is free.... Type knew why Tharn is doing that but he is still waiting for him to say it...

"Phi I have three days off can we talk today, I am missing you"

"Phi baby just call me anytime, don't think about the timing I have a holiday so I can complete my  sleep later"

"Phi please call me na"

Tharn: "Baby  I am sorry na coz of so much workload I am not able to talk to you... Now I am in a meeting, the moment this meeting will get over I will call you... I am sorry na baby..."

Type: " No problem Phi... I love you"

Tharn: " I love you too love"

Tharn sighed I want to tell you baby whatever is in my head but I don't want you to get worried.. I don't want to drag you into my family's craziness... I don't want you to hear all this baby.... I just want you to love me the way you do.... I have to be strong for you Type but I am getting weak in front of you... Hiding things from you is the most difficult part....

After a few hours Tharn called Type...in Thailand, it's 4 am and in Texas, it is 4 evening...

Type: Phi, You called so late ....

Tharn: Yeah baby... I am sorry I was working on some reports...

Type: Are you drunk..??

Tharn: Laughed... Aww, my baby knows me better .... Yes baby I am a little drunk...

Type: why Phi...?? You said you don't like drinking then why are you drinking now...??

Tharn: Yes baby, after meeting you I feel happiness in my heart and I never feel like drinking... But now you are not with me baby and I guess only drinking can help me to sleep...