20. Poor Tharn

Tharn called Maria while driving, asked her to keep an eye on the door and if Type comes then pay the fare of the taxi coz he is sure that Type doesn't have his wallet with him...Maria asked worriedly what happened sir you two are not together??

Tharn told her everything and ask her to keep an eye on Type till he reach there...

After some time when Tharn reached home, Maria confirmed that Type is back..Maria looked at Tharn he looks really angry coz of Type's behavior but before Tharn goes to Type's room Maria asked Tharn to keep his temper down and not to scold the boy much...she was really worried for Type now, Tharn's anger is not any joke..... Tharn didn't answer and moves towards Type's room...

Tharn: Knock the door coz it was locked... Type open the door... When he didn't hear any voice from inside he got really mad and shouted I said open the door...

Type: open the door and stand near it and said what??

Tharn: What was the behavior..??

Type: since when telling truth becomes a crime... If he doesn't know the word hygiene then I can't help...

Tharn: Type you are misbehaving.. First, you have not introduced yourself to Max then you said that his parlor is not a place to eat.. I am not saying that you were wrong but you shouldn't behave like that... Everything in the parlor was properly covered the bee may be entered when we enter ... It's not that he has a bee house there... And even if you don't want to eat then you should make some excuses instead of running from there... And what the hell was that why did you take the taxi ... I was talking to you na but no instead of telling anything or understanding my pov you ran away....you have disappointed me a lot today type...

Type: Looked at Tharn with tears in his eyes... So now you hate me ...and Type went to the washroom to cry more...

Tharn: Oh!! Type no... No, I didn't mean that... I never said that I hate you I just said I am disappointed...please come out...tharn is standing outside the door and asking Type to come out...

Type: No that means the same... Now you hate me... Just coz I said the truth ... You all adults are so confusing sometimes ask me not to lie and sometimes scold me for not lying... Sob😭😭 sob.. sob...

Tharn: No Type I am sorry please come out, let's talk na... I promise I won't scold you ... I was not even scolding you I was just trying to tell you that... But tharn stop in between he doesn't want to discuss that now... He just wants type to stop crying and come out... Okay, I am sorry it's all my fault now please come out...

Type: No, I am not coming phi 😭😭 you are bad... You hate me, you always scold me, I was so happy but no... You don't understand anything...

Tharn: what I don't understand Type what are you talking about...

Type: see 😭😭 you are still clueless... You are always like this...

Tharn: I promise I won't be clueless Type, please tell me this time what I don't understand....

Type: Why do you scold me for not lying, why do you care about that man more than me, why do you want to eat ice cream from his parlor... I don't want to eat ice cream from that parlor ever.... 😭😭😭 Type cried harder....

Tharn: shhh okay we won't eat ice cream from there ever I promise, now please come out...I promise I will do whatever you will say please come na....

Type: Why you said that you are disappointed, why phi... I am not your son... Type crying and saying these things and slowly he gets down and sits near the door... Why did you call me son whyyy... I am not your son...