10.Threesome

Tharn's eyes widened when he opened Type's room... Type was laying on his bed only on his shirt and he has placed his laptop on the table near his bed from where Tharn can easily see what he is watching on his laptop... Tharn saw Type watching Gay Porn and his hand is inside the sheet through which he is just covering his private part... Else his lower part is very much visible to Tharn including his round small butt cheeks....

The anger is very much visible on Tharn's face ... What the hell are you doing Type...

When Type heard the angry voice he looked back in the same position he didn't bother to remove his hand from his dick and while looking at his Uncle he asked him Do you wanna join ....

Tharn: get inside Type's room in anger.... first, he closed the screen of the Laptop...then he turned towards Type and covered Type's half-naked body... When he saw Type's hand is still in his crouch... He slapped his hand which makes Type scream...

Type: ouch...

Tharn: I gave you a laptop to study not to do this kind of stuff... You are a minor, do you even know this is a crime... What were you thinking...

Type: looked down... He didn't say anything....

Tharn: You are not sleeping alone from now onwards.. take your stuff and shift in my room... And no laptop for you...

Type: then how I will do my schooling...

Tharn: You are going to school from Monday...and I will make sure to get a report of your every movement... Your bodyguard will stand outside your class... He will follow you everywhere so that you stop doing such things and focus on your study... Give me your phone too...

Type: But...

Tharn: No But, If you wanna call use the landline... Now go and take bath and wear something decent before coming to my room...

God this generation, I don't know what they think... Porn seriously... if no one stopped him now, he will get used to all this, and then I know how much he will study ....

Type: looked at Tharn going out of the room, he throw the sheet from his body and wear his shorts.. oh poor Uncle Tharn... Don't worry Sir this time I will not give you time to even think...

He looked at his laptop... Uhhh that disgusting stuff... How can someone watch that shiaa....but at least this gives me a chance to go to school again.. it's boring here... I won't ask you anything Uncle Tharn, now you will be the one who gives me whatever I want...You will be a puppet of your sweet nephew....just wait and watch....

Type get inside Tharn's room.. Tharn asked him to sleep on the other side of the bed and he lay on another side...Tharn was really irritated with Type's behavior but he couldn't do anything...He doesn't want to talk to Type coz he knows if he will say anything to Type he will end up scolding Type.. which he don't want to do.. he wants to handle all this calmly... So he decided to sleep...

In the morning...

Tharn: Tried to move, he groaned in pain coz he felt a weight on his body... Umm.. Jammy, please get up from me.. he tried to push Type from his body just like he used to do to his brother .... Ummm.. Jammy.... Aahh my shoulder ...

The more Tharn is pushing Type the more Type is climbing and clutching on Tharn's body.... Type whined too in his sleep...

Tharn: Ummm Jammy.... Tharn pushed Type forcefully which make Type fall from the bed...

Type: Screamed in pain.. ahhhhhhhhh dadddaaa ..... Why did you pushed me...

Tharn: opened his eyes after hearing Dada and saw Type on the floor... Shit Type... Are you okay...he thought 💭 Shit it's Type, I thought he is James... He smiled, Jammy your son also sleeps exactly like his you... Aahhh he felt pain in his shoulder...aahhh my shoulder...