14

A/N: Nyota's outfit.
Unedited, sorry in advance.

Nyota was hard to read when she wanted to be.

Just a few days ago she had been crying over Layne, had a seizure in the middle of meditating and now she was walking around like everything was fine. She was way too calm about something like that even for my liking. Most of my pack members would have gotten over it in seconds and I wouldn't have even batted an eye. With Nyota being naturally kind hearted I knew she was trying her best to hold it all together. She didn't want anyone to witness her crumbling at the seams so she acted like everything was ok.

"We're making progress, we just found four more rogues." Jett interrupts my thoughts, patting me on my shoulder as if I should be happy with the number.

Four rouges?

Nine times out of ten when my men went hunting we would come across twelve rogues at the least. That was unless one of them fully transitioned into a mindless blood thirsty rogue.

This was would be the second time this month that my men brought back the bare minimum. I needed to be prepared for an all out war with nearly every pack in the country which meant I needed more people. "We start looking east, our numbers are low and I don't like it." I grunt walking out of an pack meeting.

Jett sighs his shoulders dropping knowing well that I was disappointed in the results. "We've already went east and pushed into as much land as possible without causing too much of an stir. We've looked everywhere but there just aren't as many rogues roaming around. At least not fully turned one's."

My jaw tick, just one inconvenience after the next. I needed to figure out what the fuck was going on with the rogue shortage. I knew some of the packs were keeping the exiled members underground but if they all were doing it then it was going to be a huge problem.

"Has anyone been able to track Jadis down yet?" I ask changing the subject.

"We're on her trail, some of our trackers got word that she was trying to leave the state."

"She got our message and now she's trying to flee. Don't let her step foot over that fucking state line."

Jett nods following me outside of the pack house. "So I was thinking..." Jett starts but once my eyes land on Nyota I have no clue of what the fuck is coming out his mouth.

I watch her, ankle deep in one of the rivers closest to the pack house dancing with a group of little girls circled around her.

Nyota's hips move in soft circles, her arms are stretched out with her fingers gently caressing the wind. A big smile is on her face as the little girls surrounding her copy her moves.

She's wearing a short light blue top that encompasses her breasts and shows off the smooth skin of her belly. She paired the top with a long matching skirt that's wet at the hem from her dancing in the water and a gold necklace that nestles between her breasts.

I watch as she bends over squeezing the cheeks of a little girls that squeals and claps her hands. "You all are doing so well my little honey bees." She laughs and the way it sounds going in my ears is like pure fucking sin.

She goes back to teaching the little girls a dance and I watching the way her hips lure me in. I knew she wasn't trying to tempt me but the way she moved her body had me wanting to bury myself deep inside of her guts.

"Adonis." Jett's awful voice breaks my thoughts.

I hardly spare him a glance and when he sees I'm not going to say anything he speaks. "I asked you how are things with you and Nyota going? You've been staring at her for the past two minutes."