Birthday girl~

.
.
.
.
.

  "Haruhi-kun!" "Haruhi!" "Kyaah! Haruhi..!!"

"Haruhi over here!"

"Hm?" The said girl turned around, only to find a crowd of her fans from the Host Club approaching the brunette with expensive presents and desserts in their hands.

"Oh! Isn't it your birthday today, Haruhi?" The (h/c) senpai said, they both stopped their tracks and let the group of girls finally get caught up to them.

"Haruhi! We heard it's your birthday today!" A girl said.

"S-so we all decided to buy you a gift.." Another girl said.

"We hope you like them all!" And another girl said.

"O-oh! I completely forgot about that.. Well then, thank you for all of the presents. I'm sure that I will like whatever you guys have brought me, b-but isn't this too much..?" Haruhi said, as she points over to some girls' big gifts.

"Nonsense! But if you really do like them then...." A random girl said, as she starts to blush.

"Alright ladies! Lineee up!"

With that every girl formed a line in front of the birthday girl as they take turns on giving the gift/s.

After everything was done, all the girls went to their separate ways after the brunette said her thanks.

"That's alot of presents you got there, want me to deliver them all back to your place?" You said, as you and Haruhi were walking towards the parking lot outside the school.

"Fine.. I'll ask for you help just this once."

"Aww you can always ask for my help! We're friends remember~"

"Yeah but..—"

"No buts! Also let's spend the rest of your birthday relaxed and happy since you barely take a break from the club and school activities."

"Ah, sure.. Wanna come over to my place then, Senpai?"

You blinked, but then you leaned in, squeezing the hell out of her as you squeal.

"You're so cute, Haruhi! Of course I would love to!~"

"S-Senpai the gifts—"

"Oh!"

(⁠「⁠'⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠)⁠「

"You can put them inside my room, I'll go prepare us some tea."

You followed her instructions and went to put all of the presents inside her room and carefully arranged them in the corner of the room.

Walking back to the living room, you sat on the floor where the small table is, grabbing a box from your back you quietly placed it on the middle of the table and begun unboxing it.

Inside it was a strawberry birthday cake with extra icing, you placed more food on the table quickly before the brunette comes back.

You successfully manage to prepare everything just before Haruhi came back with tea on her hand.

"I'm back— Senpai!"

"Come! Sit, sit!~"

"Senpai.. I told you to not do this stunt anymore randomly! I shouldn't have known." She sat next to you, sighing.