8

.
.
.
.
.

"Otome games? I'm not interested in those type of games.. I prefer rpg." Rin said, as she plays her favorite game on her phone outside the school.

"Really? Well you should try it out! Believe me, it's the best type of game I've ever played!" Renge squealed, swiping down to her Pinterest where there are ALOT fictional male characters on her page. Sighing dreamily as she continues to talk about why Otome games are the best.. at least for her.

"Oh? I never knew you met Renge, Hoshino-san?" Haruhi asks, as she jogs up to the two girls sitting by the garden maze.

"Hm? Oh she saw me playing my game and all of the sudden she started talking about her own favorite game." Rin replied, with a bored expression on her face.

"You know her, Haruhi-kun?" Renge tilt her head, placing her phone down.

"Ah yes, she is our classmate after all.. And she visited the Host Club once. Speaking of them, we were talking about for our next cosplay this week. But we haven't decided what to cosplay.. yet." He sighed, sitting down next to Rin.

"Cosplay huh? Aren't you the self claimed Manager for the Host Club, Ren-chan?" Rin asks, as she casually rests her head on the French girl's shoulder.

"Why yes I am— Wait! DID YOU JUST CREATE ME A NICKNAME?" Renge squealed again, hugging the hell out of the younger girl.

"H..Help me.. Haru-chan...." Rin said, stretching her hand out for Haruhi to reach. Haruhi grabbed her hand and start to pull her close to her.

Renge lets go of the female, making Rin's face dump into Haruhi's chest.

"... Re..nge." Rin growled, as her dark scary aura started to spread around the girl.

"Eek! I forgot she also has a blood of the Ootori!!" Renge cried.

"T-There there, Hoshino-san.. How about we go back to the club room for some cake?" Haruhi said, laughing nervously.

".. 'kay."

"That was quick!"

...

"Ta-daaah!~" Renge sang, as she shows everyone from the club a list of popular anime and games to cosplay on her big monitor that came out of nowhere.

".. Did you tell her, Haruhi?" Kyoya asks, with an irritated expression.

"Yes... B-But look on the bright side, she might be able to help us!" Haruhi said, laughing nervously as the rest of the Host Club all gathered in front of the screen and watching Renge's slides.

"Ooh! I like that one!" Tamaki pointed out an Idol themed cosplay on the big screen.

"Well then, here are the list of the characters!" Renge pressed her remote to the next slide, there can be seen alot of idol characters.

"Woah!!" They all watched it amazed, admiring the characters and deciding who they should choose.

"Oh my, there are a lot of characters to choose from.." You said, debating on which type of idol you wanted to choose.

"I think (Y/n)-senpai should pick the famous Angelic Idol type! She is the Host Club's Angel after all!" Renge said, as she starts imagining her chibi self with a cute idol outfit with angel halo and wings.

"An angel cosplay? I would love to!" You beamed, clasping your hands together like an anime mom would do.

"Ooh! I agree!"

"That sounds good."

"Senpai would look sooo cute wearing it!"

"Mhm."