3

.
.
.
.
.

"Here is your tea, Miss Hoshino." Haruhi gently placed a teacup on her table. The Host Club surround the pink haired female around the table.

"Thank you.. err.."

"Haruhi." 'He' flashes her a smile, which causing the female to blush.

"Ara, Ri-chan you never blush to anyone before-"

"SHUT UP, ONEE-CHAN!!" Rin began to blush even more, her redness spreading around her soft cheeks.

"So, Rin right? We welcome you to the Host Club! You are free to visit here anytime, princess." Tamaki held her hand, and gave it a soft kiss on her knuckles. Which causes her to pull her hand out, leaving the blonde male confused.

"You're Tamaki Suoh correct? I heard stories of you from Kyo-nii-chan!" Rin grinned widely.

"Did he? What kind of stories?" He asked, his eyes filled with curiosity and sparks.

"He is right, you are ANNOYING."

Aaaand there he goes, to the emo corner he goes.

"Hey how come we never see you in class?" One of the ginger twin joined in the conversation, trying to hold his laugh after the miserable conversation with Tamaki.

"Oh! I will be attending here next week, the reason why I'm here is because Onee-chan wouldn't stop bothering me about this so-called Host Club. She dragged me all the way here, so here I am." She sighed.

"Don't be sad Rin-chan! We have lots of cake here! The younger male sat next to the youngest Hoshino. Making the girl startled abit.

"Cake? What kind?" She tilted her head on the side a bit. This makes all of the Host interested in the conversation.

"All sorts of cakes! Do you like cake as well?"

"... I.. I do." She admitted, with a bit blush can be seen on her cheeks.

"You heard her men! Princess Rin here would want some cake! Now off we go!" Tamaki did his weird posed before pointing his hand towards Rin.

"Eh- No it's alright! I was just leaving anyway." Rin quickly made her way out of the room before anyone tries to stop her.

"Wow. She is fast!"

"I wouldn't chase after her if I were you." Kyoya finally spoke, making the Host face him.

"I agree, she is one girl with lots of energy and it is almost impossible to catch up to her. She might even pull some pranks on the way." (Y/n) sighed softly, puting her hand on her check like an anime mother would do.

"I'll go after her, I'm sure she's already heading home. I'll help you clean up this place alright?" Her motherly side soon came back, making the Host nod their heads in relief. The mess was indeed a mess, but when (Y/n) is around. The room will be clean in no time, plus who wouldn't want to clean and spend time with the "Angel of Ouran Host Club"?

.....................

"Thank you so much again, Senpai!" Haruhi said, as she placed all of the teacups at the right places together with her Senpai.

"It's no problem, Haruhi. But may I request to you something?"

"O-of course! What is it..?"

"You see, Ri-chan here is a lonely girl. She never had any friends besides me and Kyo, so please.. be friends with her." (Y/n) looked up to her kouhai with puppy dog eyes.

"Since you two will be at the same classes together, you might befriended her. I think she took a liking on you already."

"I see, then.. I'll try my best." Haruhi smiled at the (h/c) haired girl, causing the other female to smile back at her.