24

Adrian's POV

"Ryan wants to talk to you." Felix told me in the car.

"About?" I asked.

"Something about wanting to make amends." Felix replied. I sat and thought.

"Do I have to forgive him?" I asked.

"This isn't for me to decide. It's up to you. But no matter what, I'll understand what you decide." Felix replied.

Ryan said he wanted to meet in the boys' locker room before his basketball game. I entered the musty smelling locker room and sat in the place I normally sit at.

The shower door opened and out came Ryan with a towel over his torso. He's strong, but Felix is better in my opinion. It's not even biased, it's common knowledge.

"Woah! You actually came!" Ryan said, standing shocked.

'That's what she said.' I said in my head.

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked.

"Cause- nevermind. I'm sure Felix gave you an idea about what I wanted to talk about." Ryan said. He took a seat next to me.

"Something about making amends." I replied.

"Yeah. So, I was angry. I held a grudge for something many years ago and was immature." He started off. "I guess now that I see that not only are you pretty chill but got the approval of my bro, I started to see how shitty I was to you." He said.

"Took you a while." I responded.

"Yeah. That's on my part. I take full accountability. Actually, of course I do. It was all me. And for spreading that rumor that you were gay before you even came out. " Ryan said.

"What about my sweater you've ruined?" I asked.

"I'll Venmo you the price. Just tell me how much it was and I'll pay up." He said. He looked at me with expectancy.

"What do I say now?" I asked.

"Ion know? I've never apologized to anyone before." Ryan said.

I thought about his words. How apologetic he sounded for what he did. And the future of our relationship.

"I don't forgive you." I said.

"What?! Why not?!" He said.

"While your words were sweet, I'll need some actual improvement. Prove to me that you've really changed and I'll decide right then and there."

Ryan huffed and had a grumpy face.

"That makes sense, I guess." He said.

"I'll be leaving now. Good luck on your game." I said.

"Thanks. Good luck, um, dating my brother..." Ryan said.

It's weird, but it's a start.

My nose breathed in the clear air of outside. I called Felix who was waiting for me in the parking lot.

"How'd it go?" He asked.

"Pretty okay. I'm giving him a chance to prove he's changing. We might become friends!" I cheered.

"Aww. My brother and boyfriend are becoming friends! My life is so perfect." Felix said. He sighed and I heard something on the other line.

"What are you doing?" I asked. His car came into my vision from ahead.

"I have a gift for you when you get here." He said.

I was going to ask what it was but imagine my surprise when I saw through the window his belt unbuckled and his hard dick out.

"I'm gonna bite that thing off if you think I'm blowing you in a school parking lot." I said. Felix turned and saw me standing outside his window. His face turned red and he rolled down his window.

"So that's a no on the car blowjob?" He asked with doe eyes.

"It's a no." I replied.

"Not yet." He softly whispered.

"No, not ever!" I said to him.

Sometimes it feels like I'm the adult in the relationship.

------

in accordance to tradition on this account, the penultimate and final chapter will be uploaded on the same day. stay tuned for tuesday for chapters 25 & 26...

<3