07

Adrian's POV

Throughout the school day, Felix and I would give each other small glances. They were quick glances, so fast that no one would notice unless they were actively searching for it. He always gave me a smirk, like he's taunting me that we've kissed. It's so hard to keep this secret. All I can do to keep my feelings in is to bite down on my lips.

I've also seen mom and dad giving me small looks. I can sense them whispering to each other in private. I think they know something is up but I'll never tell them.

Felix
Wanna meet up?

Me
Idk, we've only hung outside school once.

Felix
It'll be at McClair Park. No one will see us.

I thought about it. McClair Park is on the other side of town. I doubt anyone from our side will be there.

Me
You gotta buy me coffee though

Felix
Deal! Meet me in the parking lot after school. I'll drive.

Doing just that, I now find myself sitting on a bench clutching a cup of warm white chocolate mocha in my hands.

"This is the life." Felix leaned back and closed his eyes. His right arm draped over me and pulled me closer to him.

"Careful, buddy. I almost spilled my drink." I chugged the rest down, setting the cup down next to me.

"How are your classes so far?" Felix asked.

"They're okay. Just hate the ones with Ryan in them."

"Yeah. He also gets on my nerves." He chuckled softly. His black hair swayed in the wind so perfectly. You would think he was a movie star or a Calvin Klein model.

"What about you? How's football?" I asked.

"Stressful, like always. But I do have something to look forward to after." He leaned down to kiss my head and smell my hair. "Mmm. You smell fucking delicious."

"Are you sniffing my hair?"

"I can't help it. I've waited so fucking long just to talk to you. Now here you are in my arms. I'm taking every chance to touch you." He went back to placing small kisses on my face.

"You're such a romantic." I giggled. His final kiss was on my lips. His freshly shaved stubble on my face felt soft.

"I promise to be the best boyfriend to you. I've never been with a guy before so you'll have to help me." Felix said.

"I've never been with anyone before. So you'll have to help me."

"Wait? You're a relationship virgin?" He asked.

"Mhm. You're my first. Like, first ever relationship." A smile came on his face.

"Eeeh! I'm popping your cherry!" He squealed.

"I wouldn't call it that, but sure." I said and leaned my head on his shoulder. Arguably one of the best positions to be in with your lover.

I cuddled into Felix's hard body. His varsity jacket was unbuttoned and my hand began to explore his stomach. Feeling them up close is so much better than seeing them in picture.

"I kept yelling at the guy to turn left! Dumbass ran right! So that's why Dennis never pregames when we have a game!" Felix bursted out laughing. To be honest, I had no idea what he was saying, but I laughed too because it was sort of funny.

I'm just letting this man talk.

"It's 7. Shouldn't we be leaving?" I asked.

Felix sighed and looked at his phone. "Yeah, I guess. Thanks for listening to me talk. Usually people just ignore me but you actually listened to me." Aww my poor baby.

"Your absolute welcome. Now drive me home before my mom calls the police." I said. We both stood up and gave each other a hug.

"Let's go home, Adrian." We walked down the path with his arms leading me to his car.

------

hi!!! it's almost december! should i start another story?

byeeeeeee!

<3