16

Felix's POV

The guys on the football team were all drinking beers while I sat back and played Candy Crush on my phone. I heard something crash and saw Ryan and his idiot friend had knocked over my mom's glass elephant collection.

"Clean it, bitch." I told them both. They both submissively nodded and ran to get a broom and sweep it up.

The team's conversation was going over my head while I tried to get rid of all the jelly when slowly their convo entered my mind.

"The quiet ones are always freaks. Just sayin'. Alyssa's vocal in bed." Someone said.

"Always watch for the quiet one, ya know. Especially that one kid in Ryan's grade. What's his name? The one Felix hangs out with!" Another guy announced. "Yo, Felix!" They yelled. I looked up and saw everyone looking at me.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"What's the name of that quiet guy you hang out with?" He asked.

"You mean Adrian? He's been going to school with us for three years? Don't you have AP Physics with him?" I asked.

"Adrian? I never knew his name. You two sure have been hanging out a lot, huh?"

I was on the verge of sweating but my dad was in the military so I'm trained to remain calm during tense situations. "Yeah. So what? He's a cool guy. Better than some of the guys y'all hang out with." I replied.

"Oh, I bet you two are hanging out." Ryan said from across the room. He gave me a small smirk. Similar to the one he used to do when he would do something bad and try to pin it on me.

"You're sounding like there's something more..." Dean jokingly said.

"Maybe cause there is, right Felix?" Ryan said.

I mouthed 'Stop!' to him but he just winked at me.

"We're just close, that's all! Drop it!" I said. My phone was away now, meaning these morons had my full attention.

"So why did Adrian sneak out of your room when you had that party? Or why do you pick him up in your car after games? Care to explain that, bro?" Ryan snarkily said.

"I-I" I stuttered out.

"Holy shit! Are you and Adrian fucking?" Ed gasped out. I think everyone soon began to piece the pieces together and soon the whole room was looking at me with a shocked expression.

"Are you kidding, Ed? Why would I go out with that loser!" I shouted out.

"Well, Ryan is saying he's seen you two outside of school. And he came out of your room and stayed the night. No one ever stays over with you." Ed responded.

"Ryan was the same person who told everyone that Gia had chlamydia just cause she rejected him! You're gonna believe him over me?!" I shouted.

"So why do you have pictures together on your phone? You forget that your iCloud is signed in on my laptop, Felix." Ryan said smugly.

"Fine! You want the truth!" I asked the room. Everyone nodded, watching as everything goes down.

"Tell us, amigo!" Dean yelled.

"I'm just fucking with Adrian! Got it! He's a loner so I'm just hanging out with him to make him feel better." I announced as every word broke my heart.

"You're doing all this just to fuck with him? Even going as far as actually fucking him?" Ryan skeptically asked.

"Yeah!" My voice strained. "Exactly. Wouldn't you understand? You hate him too!" I told Ryan.

"You aren't together?" Someone asked.

"Nah! I could be the gayest person and I would never even think of dating him!" I said.

Everyone's phone then dinged. I pulled mine out and saw Ryan had sent a private photo that Adrian and I had taken. My face isn't in the pic, but he's in between my legs while he's watching TV. The picture is a bit compromising, but nothing too racy.

However, this was only meant to be seen by me and Adrian only.

Everyone gasped and started to joke about how Adrian looked. I watched on as the man I love became humiliated.

I was too much of a coward to tell my true feelings. Rather than tell the guys that I also like guys, I hid behind a fake toxic masculine persona. I made a joke out of my first serious relationship.

I couldn't believe myself.

I want to throw up and take everything back. And delete every picture off everyone's phone. I could kill Ryan. But I didn't. Because I was shell shocked. Yeah, I managed to avoid being called a slur, but now Adrian will take the fall. He'll be seen as a fool for thinking someone like me would date him.

And I don't know if Adrian would hear me out. And I would understand why he wouldn't. He's the one being hurt by my actions.

"I'm sending this to Lauren!" Dean said. That's when the panic really set in because Lauren likes to spread anything and everything.

So now the whole school will have a picture of Adrian with his ass sticking out in between my legs.

And this could all be resolved if I just tell the truth.

But I'm too scared. And that makes me a coward.

------

yikes!!! be honest tho, y'all saw this coming.

btw, new story out! check out Vittori!

<3 bye!