04

Adrian’s POV

Felix and I were having one of our late night talks, which has become a bit of a tradition for us. At first for the first few days, Felix would start off with saying sorry about whatever Ryan had done to me earlier that day. Then it would converse into chats about anything. But recently, he’s started texting me out of the blue. There’s no reason behind it. It’s like he just wants to talk to me.

And tonight was one of those random nights.

Felix
A, can I be honest with you about something?

Me
Obvi. you can trust me :) 

Felix
No, A. I’m serious. You have to swear not to tell a single soul. It’s something I’ve never told anyone before.

Me
I know what kind of stuffed animal you sleep with. You can trust me with anything.

Felix
alright.
I’ve kept this to myself for so long and after thinking I’ve come to a conclusion.
I’m gay.

Insert explosion sound cause that’s why just happened to my fucking head. I set my phone down, breathing heavily. That’s what it says, right? I’m not imagining anything! It actually says that!!

Felix Anderson is gay. This hot hunk whom every girl has a crush on likes guys!!

Me
Uhhh…
Me too

‘Me too’ that’s what I fucking say?? I don't know what to say to another gay person!

Felix
I already knew you were. Everyone knows.

Me
Wait. How does everyone know?

Felix
It’s not really a secret.
Besides…
I’ve seen how you look at me.

So he has been watching for a lot longer that I expected. Enough to know that I was crushing on him.

Me
And why are you telling me this? Why not Ryan or any of your football or baseball buddies?

Felix
Cause they’ll never understand. They don’t know what it’s like to not feel normal or like they belong. 

Me
And I do because I’m a loner?

Felix
It’s not like that!
I also told you because I trust you.

Me
That does make me feel better. How did you come to this conclusion, if I may ask.

Felix
Let’s just say a certain guy has been watching me in the locker room showers and I liked the attention and I may now also like this guy.

Me
Oh cool, so who is it?

Felix sent me a facepalm emoji.

Felix
You idiot. It’s you!!

Oh

Oh

Me
I don’t know what you want me to do about that.

Felix
Then how bout this?
Would you do me the honor of being my first boyfriend?

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!! What do I say? The guy that I have a huge crush on just asked me out!! This is like a dream come true. Like some Wattpad story! Of course I’m gonna say yes! I’m not an idiot!

Me
It would be my honor, F.

Felix
That settles it. Meet me Friday night near the locker room.

Me
You can bet your ass I’ll be there!

Felix
I’ll see you soon then.
Goodnight <3

Me
Night. Sweet dreams

Holy shit I think I just pissed myself.

------

i'm scared someone's breaking in my home tonight!

bbbyyyyyeeeeee!!!!

<3