Chapter 6: Releasing the Collars and a Prince of the Elves!

Mulai dari awal

Diablo (Takuma): (I'm not sure my heart can take this! I need to be careful not to let it affect my Demon Lord persona.)

Upon entering inside the tent, Diablo's group sees several Grass Walkers and Pantherian women. Plus, they were pretty much serving themselves with tea and biscuits

 Plus, they were pretty much serving themselves with tea and biscuits

Diablo (Takuma): (This is...not quite what I expected.)

Diablo thought to himself as he sees the enslavement collar on one of the Grasswalkers.

???: Welcome to The Beloved Traveler.

Everyone turned to see a woman in her mid-20s' and was wearing some kind of Chinese dress.

???: My, my, what an entourage of customers

(Y/N): Are you the owner of this place, ma'am?

Medios: That's correct. My name is Medios.

Medios then sees the Enslavement Collars around Shera and Rem.

Medios: Those are lovely girls. If you're selling, I'll gladly buy them for an exceptional sum.

Leafa: Whoa, miss. They're not actually slaves.

Leafa says in defense.

Medios: Well, pardon me, then. I presume you were here to sell one off.

That's when Medios senses the magic energy from Diablo, Leafa, and (Y/N).

Medios: Goodness me. You three possess tremendous magic power, don't you?

Diablo: What?

Diablo questions in confusion while Medio's perspective sees Diablo's dark red aura, Leafa had a mixture of dark and white aura, and (Y/N) has a Phthalo Green aura.

Medios: What an incredible flow of magic power...No amount of lives would save any poor soul who angered you three.

Shera: I knew it! You can tell that Diablo, (Y/N), and Leafa are strong right away from their flow of magic power!

Diablo & Rem: Huh?

Medios: Oh? You can see the flow of magic power too?

Shera: Yeah!