Chapter 2. You okay?

Y/n pov
I knock on the door not hearing a sound. So I just walk in. "Hey anyone in here?" I look around as I do I see a man curled up on his bed crying. "Hey are you okay man?" I ask he looks up tears running down his cheeks "get out" normally I would leave if someone told me to. But something told me he didn't want me to go so I stayed "I need a answer.." I look at the man

As he lifts his head "NO IM NOT DOIN ALRIGHT MATE, THERES SOMEONE IN MY ROOM ASKING IF IM OKAY AND WHEN I TELL HIM TO LEAVE HE WONT." He yells "that sounds like a real pickle!" I smile I sit down next to him. "I know we don't know each other but is it okay if I hug you?" I look at the man "d-don't touch me!" He yells. But I can tell he needs a hug so I hug him. He leans in as the hug continues. He starts to sob a little more "hey hey it's okay mate I got you no need to worry" I say as pulling him in for a bigger hug I can feel his tears start to slow down as I let go he looks at me "I'm y/n and you must be-" "josh" the man smiles a bit. "Your narrators little brother arnt you?" He smiled "yea the one and only!" I smile  " that's one your super nice" he said "he y/n can I talk to you?" He asked.

Josh pov.
"Yea ofc!" Y/n wispers "my gf cheated on me.." as I start to sob.

*flash back*
"Kristy! I'm home!!" As I say I'm walking threw the door of me and the boys houes. I hear a Shuffling from my bedroom. As I walk up the stairs I see kristy in her bra and panties sitting in my bed she looks out of breath and a little WET down town. I look at her and see that another man's boxers and clothes are on my bed room floor. I look at her amd my eyes widen. I Look at the closest and Theres a eye ball looking at me "no the fuck You didn't!" I yell "joshy I can explain!!" I walk over to the closest and open the door there's a naked man hiding in the closet I get mad. Te Tyle of mad where steam comes from out your ears. "WHAT THE FUCK KRISTY?!?" I yell I grab the man by his neck and take him down stairs the boys stand up and look at me. I Look at them back and throw the man out the door "NEVER COME FUCKING BACK!!" I yell Kristy runs down the stairs in sweat pants and a t-shirt "go pack your shit and get the fuck out." I look at her. "JOSH YOU CANT DO THIS!!" "OH I CANT DO THIS?!? YOU FUKING CHEATED ON ME IN MY OWN HOME AMD I CANT DO THIS?? Get your shit and leave mabey you can stay at his house." I walk away crying from anger. I can't believe her.