CHAPTER 16 & 17

Magsimula sa umpisa

Wang surely has a lot of explanations to make, reasons why he did this behind her back, he'll surely explain.

She has been avoiding him ever since he yelled at her the previous day. Even if he was mad, did he have to push her away??

She was about to leave the class as the attention was too much when Wang entered the class with his friends behind him.

👥 He's here!

👥 Let's see how this goes

Wang smiled and walked closer to Hyeonji, he just needed to show off that she's his.

"Hi baby" he smiled.

Hyeonji glared at him and left the class in anger.

👥 What just happened?

👥 Did she just ignored him??

"Dude, did you both have a fight?" Felix, one of Wang's friends asked.

Wang's eyes went to Jimoon's seat and when he found it empty, he breathed in relief. He wouldn't want Jimoon to mock him in the end.

"I'll be right back," he said before leaving the class.

He met Hyeonji just by the hallway, resting her back on the wall. He walked to her.

When Hyeonji saw him, she tried to walk away but he quickly held her hand.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked.

Hyeonji scoffed. Was he truly asking her that?

"Is it about yesterday? I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled at you, I was just mad" he said.

"Is that enough reason to yell and push your girlfriend away just because she's worried about you?"

"I'm sorry, I truly am" he muttered.

"What's the meaning of what I'm hearing in the class? I told you not to announce our relationship yet, why did you?"

"Because I couldn't keep it in anymore. And, you were mad at me, I just wasn't thinking straight" he said.

"Now, I'm the centre of attention in the whole class. I can't even walk freely anymore, I just hate this" Hyeonji said and walked away.

"F**k, why's she just making this hard?" Wang roughed his hair aggressively.

"Don't tell me you both are already having issues?" He heard behind him.

He turned to see Jimoon smiling mockingly at him.

"Mind your business" he gritted.

"Sure, I'm gonna do that without you telling me. Let's watch how this is gonna end,,, asshole" Jimoon eyed him before walking away.

Wang folds his fist tight. This wasn't how he planned this whole thing.

"I won't back down, Jimoon. I'll surely win in the end" he smiled sinisterly.

****

JEON INVESTMENT***

Jungkook was busy working when his phone rang, he brought his phone from his pocket and picked it.

"Are you in your right senses now?" Jin asked over the phone.

Jungkook chuckled.

"Yes I am"

"Gosh, you need to stop acting like a d**khead, it's childish mehn" Jin said.

"That's enough," Jungkook said.

Jim laughed.

"Are you in for a club tonight? Ready to f**k some hot bítches?" He asked.

"Nah, I think I'll pass," Jungkook said, shocking the hell outta Jin.