Chapter 12 The War Begins

Start from the beginning

Eren says, "Yes. And since then, the Scouts have had no idea how to bring her out. However, now everything will be different, I will take away the Female Titan powers and give them to you, nobody will suspect as long as she is still in this crystal. Without the Titan's power, she won't be able to get out. However, the moment I activate the Rumbling, she will be freed again."

"I see." Aya says as Eren decides to do the power transfer.

(Flashback Ends)

"Damn it! Not only they got Bertolt's powers, but they also got Annie's powers as well!" Galliard yells in her Titan body.

Eren also looks up and sees Reiner, "Bring it on, Reiner..."

Reiner then starts to transform in mid-air, and Eren says, "Only you could've convinced Marley to do something this stupid."

At the same time, Yelena can only watch with surprise and mutters, "Eren... Why?"

Mikasa stares at Aya and says, "If she had the Titan, what about Annie?"

"Still sleeping inside of her crystal." Eren says, "We manage to extract her Titan powers. She will be free from that soon enough."

Eren takes out a Thunder Spear and says, "Mikasa, you do the right and I'll do the left."

"Right." Mikasa says.

Reiner is surprised to see Eren going with the same speed as Mikasa as they throw Thunder Spears at his arms, and it also causes him a lot of pain.

At the same time, Pieck and Gabi are running away, and Gabi says, "Reiner! He really came!"

Once they finally arrive at where Magath and Colt are located, Magath says, "Gabi!"

And much to her surprise, Magath hugs the girl and yells, "Damn it, Braun! Why'd you go behind enemy lines?!"

"I-I'm sorry!" Gabi mutters.

"Unbelievable!" Math says.

"Gabi!" Colt rushes to her and says, "Where's Falco?"

Gabi frowns and says, "He's still in that building over there. He's being held since Zeke's spinal fluid got in his mouth."

This causes them to gasp in horror. "Seriously?"

"He's being detained along with around 300 soldiers who drank it." Pieck says. "There are about 500 other soldiers in the area, but Zeke is nowhere in sight."

Pieck is taking out her gear and Magath asks, "Reiner's fears are what brought us here. Can the enemy use the Founding Titan?"

"It's safe to say that it's their trump card. However, Eren Yeager is playing safely right now and he isn't trying to use it on us just yet for some reason." Pieck says.

"What is he waiting for?" Magath asks.

Then Gabi remembers something, "I'm waiting for the power of nine to arrive. I'm pretty sure that Reiner and the others are coming this way for another bloodshed. Eren Yeager says that the Attack Titan has the ability to manipulate time and see the future! He's trying to have the power of the Nine gather in this town! He knows about the attack and he has already prepared for it!"

"Manipulate time and see the future?" Colt gasps in shock.

"Now with Reiner, Pieck, and Galliard here, there are 8 of the 9 here in this town. The only one left is Zeke..." Magath says. "But what is he going to do when the power of nine appears in this town?"

Pieck says, "That is something that we want to find out as well, but if possible, we can't let Zeke and Eren come in contact."

At the same time, Eren and Mikasa are trying to dodge Reiner's attacks, as they use their gears to jump around. Eren says, "This isn't good, our gas is going to get empty if we continue this up..."

"What are we going to do?" Mikasa asks.

Eren says, "I'll try to stall Reiner, you try to refill your gas, Mikasa."

Just then, Eren growls and just then, Reiner is unable to move. "What? I can't move..."

Then he notices Eren's eyes glowing while standing in front of them. "Is that the power of the Founder?"

"I'll make you pay for trampling all over my home!" Just as Galliard is about to attack Eren from behind, Mikasa yells, "Eren!"

Aya goes for the blink and Galliard is also unable to move. "What the, I can't move as well!"

"Petrified Blink." Eren says, "A special move that only the true Female Titan Royal Family can use."

Mikasa then comes to Eren and says, "I manage to finish fueling."

"Good, just cover up for me, I'll fuel as well." Eren says while leaving, and at the same time, Reiner can also move.

At the same time, Gloria, Peter, Odom, Louise, and the others are trying to fight against the Marley soldiers, but some of them are shot and killed. Gloria asks, "What the..."

"Up there!" Peter says.

They find that the Cart Titan is standing on top of the wall, with Magath being the one firing the weapon. "Load the next round!"

"Well done commander." Pieck says to him after seeing some being killed.

"You mean, "General"! And Marley's military sure has fallen on hard times. Its best gunner climbed all the way to its highest rank."

Aya says, "I can't hold on, I'm sorry..." Aya says as she blinks again, and this time it causes Galliard to be able to move. Reiner says, "Damn it...Mikasa is still here... but however, Eren is now alone, this will be the end for him.

Both Titans are charging at Eren, but Eren quickly steps out of the way, and just then, spikes come from the ground and impale Reiner and Galliard at the same time.

"I did say I'm not going to transform into a Titan while fighting you, but within the stopped time, I can just transform for 2 seconds, use the War Hammer's ability for 6 seconds, and then gets out of the Titan for 2 seconds." Eren says while standing beside Mikasa.

As the Marley soldiers are still shooting, Gloria, Peter, and Odom manage to shoot their rifles at the soldiers from behind, causing them all to be killed.

"There are still a lot of them, and most of our people are killed." Odom says while using the shield to block the gunshot.

"I thought most of the officers were slaughtered, how'd they regroup less than a month?" Gloria adds. "Regardless, it is also thanks to Eren Yeager's warning that we manage to evacuate the citizens and also strengthen our forces."

Aya is also shot by Magath's attack and Eren yells, "Aya!"

As Aya kneels on the floor, Eren quickly breaks Aya open from the nape and quickly hides behind a building. "Aya, are you okay?"

"I'm fine... just give me some time to heal..." Aya says.

And at the same time, the spikes manage to disappear and both Reiner and Porco are able to move again. Magath says, "The power of War Hammer is powerful, but its power exhausts quickly. Don't forget: This surprise attack was built on Willy Tybur's sacrifice. Like he gave his life to proclaim, what we need is a Helos - a new hero. A hero to save the world."

Eren, Mikasa, and Aya are hiding behind a building, but Reiner and Porco are approaching the building. Reiner says, "Eren, enough already. Everyone's suffered enough already. You've suffered enough already."

Eren, Mikasa, and Aya can only stare at the window, Eren grits his teeth after seeing Reiner and Galliard approaching.

Here is a new chapter, and as you can see, this is the revised version of part 2 episode 1. And I also change the story to ErenxMikasaxHistoria because of the votes, if you didn't vote and you give me a hateful review of why Mikasa is the second queen, I can only say that just stop reading my story and go read others. I hope you like this chapter.