Chapter 11 Above and Beyond

Start from the beginning

"Is that when...?" Gabi begins as she remembers how she reveals to Nicolo that she's the one who killed Sasha, and Nicolo throws Falco to the wine with the spinal fluid.

"Gabi?" Pieck questions.

"It's my fault... again." Gabi mutters.

"I see. You took over the military with Zeke's spinal fluid." Pieck says. "Do you know why Zeke even has an ability like that?"

"Yeah, I know, I can also do the same thing as well." Eren says, Mikasa stares at him with a frown, "But I'm fighting for Eldians, so I am not going to turn them into Titans with the spinal fluid."

"As expected from the King of Eldia." Pieck says. "To think you would care for your own people to even go against the world for it. Ever since I met Zeke, I felt like Zeke was telling lie after lie. Four years ago, I confirmed that hunch. Only with you did his words seem true. Believe me, I know what you're going through, Eren. Someday, I'm coming back to rescue you. If anyone, I thought he'd tell you about his secret power. For example, it can draw out the Founding Titan's power or something."

"He may be able to find that out, but to us, it is no use." Eren replies, still in a cool tone. When they reach the top, Yelena and the others, including Gloria, Aya, Peter, Odom, Louise, and Onyankopon, are standing there.

"Eren, it's not safe to trust that woman." Yelena says.

"Yeah. I don't trust her, either, but it's mutual." Eren replies back.

"By the way, aren't you using the Founding Titan's power? Where's Zeke?" Pieck asks.

"You'll find out soon enough. Show me, where is the enemy?" Eren says.

The Yeagerists are preparing for the battle, while Eren is also preparing his ODM gear. Several moments pass, Pieck grabs Gabi's hand and then points at Eren. "There!"

Pieck grabs Gabi as they duck away, and the ground beneath Eren collapse as the Jaw Titan lunges for him.

"Eren!" Mikasa yells in horror, but Eren's eyes glow as he finds that all of his surroundings are stopped, and he quickly uses the ODM gear to bring him out of the Jaw Titan's mouth. Then he blinks again as time continues.

"I'm here." Eren says, which causes everyone to widen their eyes in shock.

"How was that even possible? I thought I got him!" Porco yells.

Mikasa asks, "Eren, are you alright?"

"Yeah. Time manipulation helps a lot." Eren replies.

"Galliard!" Gabi gasps.

"I know it wouldn't be easy." Pieck mutters.

"Pieck! You're not a traitor?!" Gabi asks.

Pieck keeps her arm tightly around Gabi. "Gabi! You thought I'd sell out my comrades?"

"But you said we have no future fighting for Marley!" Gabi says.

"Look!" Pieck outs up in the air, 5 Marlyean military airships are hanging in the sky, approaching the city.

"I don't trust Marley." Pieck explains. "But I do trust the comrades I've fought alongside."

Gloria stands beside Eren and says, "It is just like you predicted."

"Yeah, and the countdown has begun. Once Zeke manages to arrive here, it will be the time to unleash the Rumbling..." Eren says, making sure that Yelena isn't able to hear what he's saying.

(Flashback)

"So you'll begin the Rumbling when all nine Titans are gathered in one place?" Historia asks in surprise.

"Yes. That means even though we have Armin and the others hostage, Onyankopon and Sasha will also let them out so they can help us fight Marley. And then we also need Zeke, Floch and our soldiers are going to bring him to Shiganshina. And with that, all 9 Titans will be in one place and I will use the power to unleash the wall Titans." Eren says. "Instead of unleashing all at once, It will be better one by one because I don't want them to destroy our island as well."

"The people are trusting in you after all." Historia says. "And while you unleash the Rumbling, you're going to bring the other 6 Titans back to their own families, is that right?"

"Yes. That's why we have a union back at our wedding." Eren says. "And while the Rumbling is slowly approaching outside of Paradis, Gloria, Aya, and some of our best pilots will also bring chosen ones to the airship so they will be able to avoid the Rumbling."

"I hope your plan will succeed..." Historia sighs.

(Flashback Ends)

Here is a new chapter, and this is basically the Episode 16 remake. I hope you like this chapter and the next chapter will begin the battle.