Chapter 11 Above and Beyond

Magsimula sa umpisa

Eren and Mikasa look at each other at first, and Gabi says, "The mastermind of the attack on Marley... was Zeke. Now, you? What have we been fighting for?! Once the world knows that we're good Eldians, won't they let us go free?! You're the same as Zeke-a traitor!"

Pieck then approaches Gabi and says, "Gabi, are we Marleyans or are we Eldians? What do you think?"

"We're... Honorary Marlyeans." Gabi responds in a quivering voice.

"Wrong. We are Subjects of Ymir. That's the one truth we can't escape." Pieck pulls the Gun away from her own face and out of Gabi's grasp. "No matter what we're called, we're a race that turns into Titans." She continues, leaning into Gabi's face. "But like we saw at Fort Slava, Titan power is on its way out. As soon as Marley can't use us, they'll slaughter us all. Even if we prove we're 'Good Eldians', there's zero chance that we're freed. We have to secure our right to live with our own hands."

Just then, Pieck feels a zap from her body, she wonders, "What is that?"

"You must have felt the zapping, that was the Founding Titan's power. If you're going to cooperate with us, show us you mean it."

Pieck thinks, "Damn... no wonder he's the world's greatest enemy... to think the power of the Founding Titan is so strong... but if that's the case, why didn't he use it back in Liberio? Does that mean he was holding back all this time? I have to play this safely..."

She says, "I'll show you where my comrades are."

"And how are you going to do it?" Mikasa is the one asking.

"If we go to the roof, I can point out where they are." Pieck says.

Eren knows that when he gets to the roof, Porco Galliard is going to ambush him with the power of the Jaw Titan. He decides that he is not going to transform for this battle. "Fine."

While Yelena is talking to Armin and the others in the cell about Zeke's plan, Sasha is talking to Onyankopon privately. "Onyankopon, you didn't tell Yelena about our own Rumbling plan, right?"

Onyankopon says, "I didn't, and neither does any one of our volunteers. Although I still think that having my homeland trampled by the Rumbling is still wrong."

"It might be wrong, but you have to remember about this. Our first Titan, Ymir, was able to cultivate lands, build bridges, and amass wealth. Once the Rumbling is over, Eren will do the same thing. Besides, didn't we manage to bring your loved ones to the island to avoid the disaster? With Aya Neumann's help, we will also send a lot of flying boats to save the children as well."

"You're right about that... but still..." Onyankopon sighs.

Just then, a Yeagerist rushes into the cell, and Sasha asks, "What is it? Soldier?"

"Come quick! Invaders!" The Yeagerist says, and it causes everyone to gasp, but Sasha doesn't seem to be fazed as she sighs, "So it has come."

While walking on the stairs, Gabi and Pieck are right behind Eren and Mikasa while they advanced. "Is it safe to say you and I are allies now?"

"If you can point out the other invaders." Eren says. "Until then, you'll be cuffed to Gabi. If you try to transform, she'll bite the dust."

"Don't worry. This kid will come around soon enough." Pieck says.

Traveling through more of the halls, Gabi looks concerned. "Hey... Where is Falco?"

Mikasa frowns and says, "Falco's here, too. But it seems he drank some of Zeke's spinal fluid."

Both Pieck and Gabi share a look of surprise. "How?"

"Who Knows?" Eren responds. "They're saying the wine with spinal fluid got in his mouth."