Chapter 3 Eldia Restorationists

Börja om från början

"So in other words, those who are not here are dead...including my mother, Odom's father, and our comrades..." Peter frowns. "But then again, maybe it is better, being a pure Titan feels like a nightmare."

"I'm sorry about the death of your family. But please let me finish our story. We only learned that Titans were Eldians like us a few months ago, and thus we were overthrowing the government and setting our queen as the true ruler of the walls." Eren says.

"I am ashamed of what my ancestors have done to abandon you, but I promise all of you that times have changed, and we're not ignorant anymore." Historia says. "And we're also sorry for taking so long to free you from this nightmare. When the 145th king fled into the walls, not only he did do the memory wipe, but he also sets up a vow of renouncing war, prohibiting the Royal Blood from using the full power of the Founding Titan. That's why we have Eren here, who is not the Royal Blood, and it is only a few days ago that he manages to break the vow and also the curse of living only 13 years."

This causes everyone around them to be delighted, they have the power of the Founding Titan. Eren says, "However, while we are still here talking, the world is still harming Eldians like us around. One of the special abilities of the Attack Titan is that they can see future memories. 3 years later, Marley will gather all the nations and declare war on the island. The only way to stop it is to use the power of the Rumbling. 3 years later, I will be waking up the Colossal Titans in the walls, and they will trample the land outside of Paradis."

Eren was a little scared that the people here are against the idea, but much to his surprise, the people are actually roaring for Eren to do such an act. Peter says, "The people outside have been terrorizing us Eldians for so long, it is also time to show them who the true devils are."

Historia asks, "Are you sure you're fine for this catastrophic event to happen? When the Rumbling is activated, billions of people are going to die because of it."

Odom says, "Yes, that sounds really terrible. But if you think of another way, the hatred for Eldians will also be trampled because of it. Besides, when all the lives are gone, hundreds or thousands of years later, the population will also be back to the normal amount."

Peter says, "Not to mention, the world is evolving, even though the Colossal Titans would trample the island, they already created weapons to counter those and also flying transportations to escape those, so I don't see why we should worry about this."

Eren sighs, "I'm glad that you're supportive, I was not sure if I can carry the sin of killing all of the people like that..."

Odom says, "Eren, right? You are the Founding Titan, but you are not the one who will kill the people outside. If anything, you are just the key that opens the door to Pandora. The Colossal Titans are the ones that kill the people, not you."

Historia and Eren widen their eyes at what Odom just says, and Historia says, "For some reason, that makes sense..."

"Yeah... Anyway, since you won't be able to return to Liberio, we will provide you with living places in the district of Shiganshina." Eren says. "Even though we have Historia here as a queen, the authority is still in the hands of the military because of her age and the military coup. Shiganshina is the only place that is not under their control, and both the queen and I will help you make your stay better."

After that's done, they all head inside of Shiganshina, and it is also a good thing that nobody has ventured out of the fields except for them. With the fields, some of the Eldians are farming for crops, while some decide to help build some construction. Peter and Odom have been friends with Eren and Historia, and they are also good with using ODM gears and Thunder Spears. Eren knows that they can be his great allies when he is against the military, including Mikasa and the others.

Now Eren and the others are at the sea, everyone is playing with the water, and Armin says, "Look, I told you, Eren! A salt lake where merchants could spend their whole lives and still not get the salt. The stuff I talked about wasn't wrong after all!"

"Yeah... it's so damn big... I thought that on the other side of the sea... was freedom." Eren says. "That's what I always believed. But I was wrong. On the other side of the sea... are enemies...people who want us dead. Every part of this is exactly how I saw it in my dad's memories."

Eren points at the finger on the other side of the sea and says, "Hey... If we kill all our enemies... over there... will we finally... be free?"

This causes everyone to look at Eren with alarm, Eren sighs and says, "Forget what I said. Sorry that I ruin the mood, I was just stressed." He turns to Hange and says, "Commander Hange, may I request a 2-month break from the Scouts? I want to stay at Shiganshina for a while."

"Okay..." Hange says. "How about Mikasa and Armin? You two are also from Shiganshina after all."

"Sure, it will be great to be back at home." Armin says.

Eren frowns a little, which means he won't be able to secretly meet Odom, Peter, and the rest of the Eldian Restorationists with those two by his side. But he knows that he can just sneak out to find them, or summon them in the paths to talk.

When the three of them are back in Shiganshina, Armin asks, "By the way, Eren, I heard from Commander Hange that you have been helping with the construction of Shiganshina during these months, how have you been these days?"

Eren sighs and says, "I'm doing fine, with the queen's help, we manage to give some homeless people a place to live in the area."

Mikasa says, "You've been meeting with Historia a lot lately... You always told us that it is for the memory thing considering Historia had royal blood. There wasn't anything between you two, right?"

Eren frowns and says, "And what if there is? Will you be mad at me because of it?"

"Wait, you're not joking, right?" Armin asks. "You didn't seem to notice her during the training camp after all."

"That's because I don't like her Christa persona. To me, it feels fake." Eren says, "And we did get closer a little since we used to be the ones that needed to be protected."

Mikasa frowns a little, but she knew that Eren only treated her as a sister and nothing else. But they decided to change the topic before reaching Eren's new house.

Here is a new chapter, now there are going to be some OCs included in the story, like Peter and Odom, two of my OCs from the Power of 12 Titans. The story won't change until the end of the battle in Liberio, however, in the first chapters, I will write what happened that is not included in the manga or anime but doesn't actually affect the anime but this story. I hope you like this chapter.