𝙤𝙣𝙚. 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚

Start from the beginning

He met my gaze again & smiled at me, "I hope you're better now, ms..?"

"V..Violet. Violet Pierce, & you..?"

"Neteyam Sully, its a pleasure to meet you Miss Pierce" he smiled once more at me & walked towards the other Na'vi at the entrance of the lab. As they left, Norm ran towards me dramatically checking if i was alright.

"ARE YOU OKAY MISS PIERCE? OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY! YOU JUST RAN & HE WAS FASTER THAN ME"

"Really dude? now you come to my rescue? im fine!" as i elbowed Norm. We laughed & i took my leave back to my room feeling exhausted after hours of staring at computers & encountering an 8ft Na'vi. I am so ready for a hot shower & some clean clothes.

I lay in bed poofed out & all i can think about is "Neteyam.." Why is his name stuck in my head? Maybe its because he's the first Na'vi i communicated with & that he didn't harm me like i thought the natives would do.

I pulled out my webcam to start a video log on the start of my new research, maybe one day i'll write my own book about it & help the forest! just like Dr Augustine did.

*ೃ༄

𝑵𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒚𝒂𝒎'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗

I woke up from the sounds of Lo'ak whining to himself about not being able to hang out with his boys today. It felt like a thousand direhorses hurtled over me in my sleep but nothing could stop me from having another chance to see her.

"Lo'ak i hope i get to see her today! Maybe i could give her some fruits! or i don't know something from the forest!" as i put on my leather arm cuff & waist belt thinking, we only get this chance once a week, maybe this is the week i'll get to talk to her!

"Nah bro, you say this every week & you always miss her because she's in another lab or somewhere in the ship, stop giving yourself too much hope man."

its true.. as much as i hated the way my baby brother said it, he's not wrong. Norm always tells us that she's constantly running around like a madwoman in the ship gathering information about our culture & our world, she's so curious about everyth-

"I remember the first time you saw her, it was only for a second but you were so mesmerised by her & your jAW DROPPED HAHAHAHAHA!!"
what a shit head, I hope he finds someone too so that i could tease him about it.

"Okay.. okay thats enough baby bro, I hear our dad coming."

"OH-Kay my boys, you know the drill. Update Mr Spellman about the situation in the forest, maybe get some intel about that silver light by the north & then come home straight for dinner. Mom will be waiting with Tuk & Kirri."

"Yes Sir." & for once, i have a reason to leave this place even though its only once a week.

We walked out of our huts to called out to our ikrans & my majestic Syulang flew towards me, we made the tsaheylu & took off - hopefully meeting the beautiful scientist.. & of course, our friend Norm.

We landed safely heading towards the heavily guarded ship, thank Eywa that our dad knew the people on this ship or we'll be dead the second we step foot onto this place. It still amazes me that humans actually built this insane looking contraption.

Lo'ak pressed his headset for Norm to buzz us in & i could hear a faint female's voice in the background noise, my ears immediately lifted up & i hate how that always exposes me. Im usually very good at hiding my emotions but my body language sometimes would gives it away.

Norm stepped out with the lamest joke, but because it was Norm, shit was a little funny. "Hey! do you know why you guys have to wear a mask in here too? theres so much human dust everywhere, ITS OUT OF THIS WORLD"

Fuckin Norm! & Lo'ak is laughing too hard at this, but immediately my baby brother tugged at my arm to look at door which Norm came out of. My Eywa! ITS HER!

She slammed the door shut, Norm was still too busy laughing & Lo'ak was playing along to let me go after the little scientist. She ran to the other exit of the lab & into a small space, i slowly walked towards the small door & i could hear her breathing like she was going to explode. I tried to talk to her & the tiny door pushed open. There she was, standing before me with eyes wide open & hands trembling.

I offered her a fruit as a sign of amity but she seemed to be more curious of me. Me? so i filled her cup of curiosity but as i was explaining about my knowledge on humans, her teal blue eyes glanced into mine & i felt something weird in my stomach. A good weird. Why her? What is it about her?

I couldn't understand these thoughts in my head but all i want is her name at least before i leave the ship. I wouldn't be able to sleep without knowing this little human's name. Why is this important to me?

"V..Violet. Violet Pierce" was the last thing she said before asking mine. My heart wished it could stay longer but i couldn't, not for another second or i'll explode over this human's delicate face & her eyes. I mean! its getting dark & i have to bring my baby brother home.

I left the lab after bidding goodbye to Norm & jumped out running to my ikran, kicking my feet. Lo'ak & i soar up into the sky with our ikrans & i was giddy with excitement, just pure serotonin coursing through my veins.

"Thank you for distracting Norm baby brother, i owe you one."

"YEAH YOU DO!" & he howled against the wind like a madman, happy that he made his big brother blush for once. Or maybe he is just a crazy skxawng that loves to howl whenever he gets the chance to. But whatever the reason may be, i howled with him too.

"We will meet again.. Violet Pierce."

*ೃ༄