The Last Two

When Severus recovered, they all took turns sitting by his bed. Lily and Mia (Hermione) held his hand while reading to him. When he was feeling well enough, they discussed the next steps. Most participants arrived at the Potters.

"I'm glad you're okay, Lad; job well done. We must now locate the other Horcruxes, nevertheless." Moody muttered.

"Likewise, Moody. We owe a lot to you, Severus because you performed a terrific job. I'm grateful. The only remaining Horcrux is Marvolo Gaunt's Ring, which should never be worn, no matter how alluring it may be. It is cursed and will kill you over time. It won't make them appear." After pausing to admire Dumbledore, she resumed speaking. "The Hufflepuff cup comes next. Bellatrix's vault contains it. Her worth is cruised as well. Therefore, everything impacted will grow." As she addressed the group, her voice was stern and unwavering.

We need Severus now that we are aware of that. Dumbledore made his absolute best grandpa impression. The member's reaction to the man's suggestion was shocking. Mia interrupted McGonagall as she was about to yell at the man.

"No. He has no plans to return. He'll be put to death. Nevertheless, you don't give a damn. No, I'll get you to stop talking and pay attention. You always claim that it is in the public interest. But you grew Harry up to be a weapon. You made an effort to keep him with a hostile family. You could have gotten Sirius his trial, but you chose not to appear to be Harry's hero. You were aware of his innocence yet took no action. You permit children to engage in combat." Mia vented years of resentment at the man by yelling at him while still standing.

"Remus was assigned to the werewolves by you. But he usually returned hurt; people assumed he was a spy. Then you fucked up doing the same thing in my time. He was sent to the werewolf packs by you even though you knew it would have the same result. After Sirius passes away, when you ask Remus to go, you know he is heartbroken. Given how he felt, you knew he wouldn't say no. You employed him. You permitted him to visit Hogwarts; You used that to use him, Albus; you employ individuals and then discard them when you've used them." As Mia sensed her wolf approaching, her eyes turned golden. She was breathing quickly.

Sirius leapt to his feet and embraced her. To calm her, He ran his fingers through the back of her hair. Mia inhaled deeply as she pushed her face against his neck. Leaning back, Mis laid her head on Sirius and kissed him softly.

"Let's split. It will be up to me to visit Bellatix's vault. It'll calm my lordship and go to her vault since I'm Lord Black." Sirius spoke in a deep tone.

"It is now known that I am dating or at least pursuing Mia so that I will take her and Moody. That way, it will appear to be a family business." Sirius kept talking as he soothed Mia.

"Yes, that sounds good, Lad; the others will grab the ring. Don't be stupid, folks; don't put the ring on; you hear the girl; as much as it pains me, she hasn't been wrong." Moody grunted as he stood.

Sirius held his head high as he had Hermione on his arm, with Moody behind them acting as their guard. As they walked into Gringotts bank.

"I am here to claim my Lordship. " Sirius spoke with such authority as he held onto Hermione.

The Goblins led them through. To a small office, the globins brought a small box with two rings before Sirius could ask.

"To calm, your lordship, you must be married, Mr Black." The Goblin gave them a tooth smile.

Sirius looked down in shock at the Goblin. He didn't know about that; why would that be a condition of him calming his Lordship?

"Can you give me a few minutes to talk with my friends"