The Attack

Everyone sat there still in shock at what they had all just seen. Lily spoke up before anyone else did.

"What happened after you passed out "
Her voice was shaky from crying.

Hermione knew what she meant, that Lily wanted to know what happens to her son if he got hurt.

"Harry chased after Bellatrix, she was skipping off shouting and laughing that she killed Sirius, Harry tried and failed to fire the crucio at her. Tom, well appeared whispering in Harry's ear trying to get him to kill Bellatrix. It didn't work Harry got ready to fight him, firing a spell that Tom managed to block as if it was nothing. Then Albus appeared, and Albus and Tom fought." Hermione took a break to compose herself.

"Tom then managed to take over Harry's mind. Harry was on the floor, but he managed to push him out. By that time the minister appeared with Aurors in to see Tom before he vanished."

Tears were filling her eyes as she looked around the room. She walked over to Remus who was fighting with Moony. His chest was heaving, Hermione kissed Sirius's cheek as he still had a tight grip on her hand. He looked over at Remus and nodded his head letting go of her hand. She couched down, he looked down at her, his eye yellow, and she bowed her head slightly.

"It's okay Moony, it hasn't happened yet"

"Pack I lost I" he closed his eyes, his voice was deep and gravely as he spoke.
Sirius came over putting his hand on Remus's shoulder.

"Am okay Moony am here, Mia okay look at her. Harry is with Lily"

Remus turned his head seeing Harry safe in Lily's arms. Then looking at Sirius, then final letting his eyes fall on his now sister, he fell to his knees pulling her in close holding her tight.

"You saved my mate. " They knew this was all Moony talking as he growled as he spoke.

"Of course I did Moony and I would do it again, I didn't want to lose anymore"

"But I would have lost you as well Mia, you are a part of my pack and now a part of my family. " Hermione just buried her head in his chest as she cried. Sirius crouched down next to Remus and rubbed Hermiones back and kept his other on Remus, Remus held on tight to her, the Tro didn't see or hear the others leave them.

Lily and James stood next to them on the tro letting them have a moment. James went to speak up when Remus did.
"She is asleep"

"Let's get her home, huh Moony" Sirius spoke. Remus nodded standing up and holding Hermione in his arms her head still in his chest.

James spoke, "come one let us go back to our's" everyone nodded.

Once back at the Potters, Remus carried Hermione back to the room she had been staying in, he tried to put her down, but she wouldn't let go. He looked up to his two friends.
"Sirius why don't you get down on the other side of the bed" James spoke. Sirius nodded he waved his wand, his clothes changed so he was in his boxers, and he climbed into bed. Remus tried to pass Hermione to him. She did move slightly onto Sirius but still had a grip on Remus, Sirius chuckled.

"Looks like you anit going anywhere Moony" Sirius whispered and smiles at his friend
Remus just sighed nodding his head as he lay down next to them. As he did Hermione nestled herself between the pair. She let out a happy sigh. He waved his wand, and Remus's clothes transformed into his Pj's

The Tro fell asleep what the three didn't know was standing at their door watching them, was James and Lily.  Lily took out her carma taking a photo for them to remember this moment. She could help but smile and lean into James.

The to woke up, Remus could help but smile as he felt Moony feel such pride in being with his pack, protecting them. He slipped out of bed and headed downstairs for breakfast.