Three to go

They all sit in front of Dumbledore's desk. Hermione slowly took ge tea cup in front of her giving it a small smell and making sure there is nothing in it. Before taking a small sip.

"What are the final three Miss Lupin"

"They are Tom's diary, the Hufflepuff cup. And a believe Marvolo Gaunt's Ring, I believe I know where they are."

Dumbeldore nodded for her to carry on.

"Well from what I know the Dairy was in the procession of the Malfoy family, the ring in The Gaunt's home but it has a deadly curse on it, so whatever you do no matter how tempted don't touch it, Headmaster, it can't give you what it promises "

Dumbeldore opened his mouth to say something but he didn't Remis and Sirius sat ethier sit if Hermione slowly drinking their tea.

"The Cup is in Bellatrix leastanges vault, she also has a curse on the Vault everything you touch will double."

She took a breath and took a sip of her tea.
"I have a plan to get the Dairy "

"Yeah Miss Lupin what is it. "

"I need a house-elf you trust"

The three men looked at her with confusion on their faces but an elf appeared.

"Hello I am Tweak pleasure to meet yous"

Hermione smiled.

"I need you to go to Malfoy Manor and get an elf for me. His name is Dobby, can you do that for me Tweak, I know it is scary but am sure you're the best Elf for the job. "

Tweak looked nervous but then let their chest puff out with pride and nodded their head. The disappeared. Then came back with Dobby.

Dobby looked smaller than she remembered. He looked more afraid than the elf she once knew.

"Hello Dobby, you don't know me but I know you and we are friends"
The elf's ears and face perked up at that.

"I know you have your own magic so can look into my mind Dobby. " the Elf nodded looking into her head after he was done he run over and hugged her leaving the men in the room confused.

"Dobby wished he could help but.." Hermione cut him off.

"But Dobby getting me that Dairy, you would be doing your job. It's very dangerous it can hurt baby Draco and his mother but I can stop it. " the Elf didn't need much more he disappeared.
The three weren't left long until he came back with the Dairy.

"Dobby wasn't told not to give it away so Dobby can give it away". Hermione took the book and kissed Dobby's head telling him how much of a good elf he is. He blushed and disappeared again returning home.

" Before we destroy this one, I can take us to the Chamber of Secrets. Kill the Basilisk, get its venom just in case. She sends her patronus to collect Snape"

As she stood up and walked out of the room with the Dairy the three men followed her. Meeting them. outside the bathroom, Snape nodded.

"Once we kill the Basilisk you can use it for ingredients. Severus. " the Man's eyes widened, his face broke out in a huge smile and the thought of the many postions he could make.

As they went in Hermione walked over to the sinks opening them up. Everyone stood back and watched as the sink opened up leaving a small gap for them to jump down.

Hermione got a light with her wand and walked forward, "Right then let's go then "

With that, she jumped down the hole not waiting for anyone else. Once Hermione made it to the bottom she stood up brushing herself off. Not too much longer the rest followed.
They walked through the pipes until they made it to the door.