"We will feed you"

"I will make your favourite tea everything "

"I wi-"

"Okie ... Okie..  I forgive you... You bastards. Do it again I will kill you guys myself. And yes you need to do everything you just said." Pete smirked at the end.

"WHAT?"" Yelled the bodyguards in unison.

"YES" pete shouted back.

"Hehe okie okie...  we are sorry again. We can't undo it. We are very gulity. " Arm muttered looking down.

"Yes pete. We are sorry.and yes we will do everything to make you happy and healthy. Thank you for forgiving us" pol completed.

As the trio hugged each other.

"Aa.. aa.. enough of the emotional scenes.. let my pete have his food" tankhun said from the door moving towards them with a big plate of food filled with southern dishes.

"YeSS" the bodyguards yelled in excitement.

And the four of them jumped into the food right away.

Meanwhile the whole time Porsche was looking at them with tears in his eyes. He failed as a best friend. And the realization didn't do any better.

Time skip...At night

It was already night. Pete was all ready to sleep. But the Knock on the door startled him as he groaned and told to come in.

Porsche slowly opened the door and came inside with a nervous smile. Pete looked at him with a blank face and asked.

"Why are you here?"

"Pete.. I want to talk to you".

"But I don't " he said as he laid on the bed.

Porsche said nothing as he slowly moved towards the bed and laid beside pete hugging him.

"Get off ai'porsche"

"Not until you listen to me"

Pete said nothing and Porsche took it as a que to start it.

"We never intended to tell anyone.it was just me, kinn and Vegas.  Actually it all started when Vegas found out that his pa was doing human trafficking"

And pete eyes widened.

"He came to kinn to ask for his help.He confronted that his pa planned to make me and kinn hate each other so that's how I was included into this. Believe me it was never meant to include anyone but Tankhun is just so stubborn so we had to tell him. I don't know how pol and Arm got to know."

"Pete..i know I failed as a best friend several times but you never stepped back to prove our friendship. Will you please give me a chance to prove that I love the same as you do. I trust you the same as you do. Will you please?" At the end he broke down into tears.

Pete slowly turned around as he made Porsche put his head on his chest.

"Shhh... Who told you that you failed as a best friend.. say it again and I will kill you myself. You are the best bestfriend anyone can have.. I know you are dumb but so what everyone has a flaw right "

Pete chuckled as Porsche smacked him on his chest.

"Bastard iam still hurt" he groaned.

"Will you forgive me?" Porsche asked looking at pete with hopeful eyes

"I already did you moron" 

"I love you pete" Porsche said out

"Shiaaaa.... Don't tell me you have fallen for my charms" pete said as he made a disgusting face.

"Asshole... My kinn is more handsome than you"

"Yeah yeah... Now get out I need to sleep"

"Let's sleep together"

"What the ... Get out"

"No"

"Aish"

Was the last thing pete said as Porsche hugged him to sleep.

Both the best friends had a content smile on their faces.

No whatever how rough the day was the night always brings peace.

Double update to make up😅

Its all done now only Vegaspete is left....

The book is gonna end very soon

Thank you for all the support 🙏😇