Chapter 15

Chapter

                                                                                                     15

                                                                                             *Last Rites* 

                                                                                             Ave in Picture

*Avieon*

"Zell!!!"

As soon as my body regained momentum, I rushed out to see them standing around like idiots.

"Where is she?" I wanted to kill them.

My guys were walking around aimlessly as though they didn't know what the fuck to do...get me a blood bag or something.

"S-She's one," one of the guards shrugged, looking lost and afraid.

"The fuck you mean gone!" I rushed him, grabbing his neck and pinning him to the wall.

"She left, Master, took the horse but, we couldn't touch her! It was as if she was enveloped in some power.

I looked around. Maybe bringing her here where the strong Daughter of Orin was born, was a fucked up idea.

My phone was ringing but I couldn't find it. The house was trashed!

Scrambling around, Zell found it first. It was in the corner under a few broken antiques along with the computer which was fucked!

"Yeah!" I answered without even looking.

"Where are you boy?" My father's tone told me more than the fact of knowing, he knew everything.

"Stay away from her." I felt the venom in my threat. I didn't give a shit if he was anything related to me.

Laughter erupted on the other end. "You don't know where she is, do you? That little battery has blown her fuse, hasn't she?"

"Father----I am guaranteeing you, if you touch her, I will kill you."

He sighed. "Listen, you and I both know, there's plenty of women in this world you can use for power-blood bags, son...It's their nature to be one with creation, a balance to bring us all eternity and well, you get the whole 'circle-of-undead and all things supernatural, don't you, my boy?"

I was so pissed I found the glass on the phone cracking but I needed it so I quickly gained my composure and stopped before it was destroyed.

I simply hung up as he continued his weak threats. "He doesn't know where she is, either." I shared with them.

"The car is ready, if she's on horse, she's heading somewhere....maybe, some place." I pondered. The water....lake! It wasn't what she knew, it was Asiah possessing her and that's why the power was uncharted.

"Fuck, we have to hurry!"

***

SHERRI'S POV

"We are here,"

She spoke again. I felt everything surging through my body, a power she knew I needed.

I got off the horse and looked around. It was a old building with a large "V" on it. I walked around the old parking lot, it seemed to have been abandoned for some time now.