Chapter 12: Part 2

Chapter

                                                                                                12

                                                                    "All Things Are Connected"

                                                                          *Explicit Content!!*

Burning.... all I could do was explain it. His hands were all over me, and I was not ready to be this hot, need him this much. Every inch of my body, his mouth covered, all but the zones where I craved his lips, the places he had given me the upmost desire repeatedly.

"Aveion..." I ran my fingers through his hair but the attack on my left to right nipple, and now both together had me throbbing so hard between my legs I felt myself climaxing, but he wasn't going to let that happen.

"Baby, please." I whimpered as his cool tongue separated the heat between my stomach with it dipping into my belly button.

"Open your legs." He whispered, smiled up at me. God, I could get lost in his eyes. His voice so deep was calling to me more than ever before. "Your eyes are of amber, my goddess....my sweet queen."

Every word spoken hit me like an ocean attacking the sand in a tsunami. They shook as I did just as he asked, just a little and he gently took charge, parting them widely as he asked. His eyes never left mine as his tongue ready, began to stir the sweet essence that had a habit of perfuming the room of sex and whisky infused with manuka honey and lilac. With my thighs warming his face, legs resting over his shoulders, my hips found their own pace of the wave of his whips and synchronized passion he was delivering with this skilled art of his. My teeth bruised my lip, I felt the blood rush to them...I swear I'd make them bleed for this....for him risking my life with no regrets.

Before I could fall in love with the way his tongue uniquely captured all of the symphony it played, I was flipped and his face returned to my ass cheeks, licking between them and connected right back where he left off.

"Yes..." I panted, moaned, and bit the pillow as they words uttered became another language. He paused, hissed and pressed a gentle kiss on my cheeks, both, ran his tongue up the spine of my back and finally at my shoulder blade, he said something Attic.... how did I know that? It was only the native tongue that I never heard but it was so beautiful, and old.

"Aphrodite"

The burn continued until I spoke again. He turned me over, his eyes burned of a gold so powerful, I could feel my body responding in a way I knew he belong to me and I to him.

I parted my thighs, as if they weren't already there as he took my leg and arched to his side. "Are you...ready?" He asked.

I nodded, or think I did before his lips, bathed in me, smothered mine again. The pressure between my thighs with his swift move entering me made me hate why I had waited this long but now, he was giving into me...now, I felt power like nothing I've felt before. His hips rocked into me, making my folds part as he continued to stretch me, freeing my long wait into the ecstasy he promised so many times teasingly.

"D-Don't stop!" I begged, breathless, and starved either from the sounds of wet noises in the air, singing to us or the any living creature within miles of our room. The intense passion was too much we both could take, it had to be from the native tongue we spoke, it was the only thing that made sense...the more he heard me speak it was as if it was ushering him to move faster.