Chapter 9

Chapter

                                                                                                  9

                                                                                       *Keys of West*

                                                                                        *Aveion*

I'd been watching Sherri for days and according to Abram, I let him know the mess that bitch made and deal was off since he told her about the Elder of light. I figured now, dad knew as well and my bother and father's head would be on the platter by the end of next week for all I cared.

The shit that happened between Sherri and I landed us in another hotel...she didn't only fuck the hydration system up in our room, she did it in the entire hotel. Whatever she was dealing with, was more power than I'd seen in my entire existence and it was a beacon call to sate, every night. Her brother's death...was the key, her mother's death, was the key to bringing out her power. It had to happen and whoever knew it...knew how the fuck she'd come into her power.

My brother said my dad wanted me to be brought back and once I arrived, he called that off. He fucked up when he said, when I came back because I was there before I even spoke on his traitor slut. He let that conversation leave us and tried to take Sherri for himself to heal that meat pack bitch he was poking holes in every weekend. I don't give a fuck....he would be dead if he make a move and only I knew that. No electronic device was allowed and no one knew where we were because I forbid it.

"Ave!"

I heard her call again. Sighing, I walked back to the little house I rented for us. No, it wasn't luxury but it was enough. She needed to heal and it wouldn't be around fucks she didn't trust. We were already here a month. Jes was delivering messages and by now, father would have given up on me and returned overseas unless my brother did the worst, of course.

Walking in the door I saw her standing over a pot of food, stirring.

"Hey, I told you I would do that." I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed the back of her neck. She giggled...that is what I craved just once a day.

"You can't cook, you eat blood." She turned to face me, kissing my nose. This part of her was sweet, patient and not so angry anymore...that anger I dealt with upon meeting her because now, her other side balanced her out.

She scrunched her nose thinking of that. She was so fuckin' beautiful and this cold dead heart of mine...it was now beating.

I had to develop a different thirst, one where I didn't need it much but she kept me afloat with the need, the passion she held to be sated at night. We didn't have sex, not yet and it was for a reason, she wasn't fully falling into her power because I was still doing research...studying 'Asiah's letters and the fact she dreamed...she stopped. The nightmares continued though.

We sat and I served her the hearty beef in a dish with vegetables and some garlic-cheddar buns. I had Jes bring all fruits, vegetables and meat she can eat that wouldn't make her sick. If we were human, I would wonder if she was pregnant but it was the way she was eating that made me understand the perfect human diet for me...she was being made to satisfy me as I her.

"Alright, baby...we need to talk." I grabbed her hand after she wiped it clean from the crumbs of the bun.

"What" She sighed sweetly making me want her more.

Every single time she'd do this we'd end up in bed with us giving one another more than what we both needed.

Her blood was addictive now, different but highly satisfying and needless to say, my ass learned to leave the boxers off with what I'd fill them with. Our bond was beyond closer than we both probably every imagined it would be with anything our species craved to death.

"I want you to keep practicing, reading Asiah's letters...we need you strong." I urged, gently.

She nodded. "I know."

I noticed sadness but then it would turn into rage which helped me know when it was time to change her mind.

"Hey, let's for a walk." I tipped her nose making her flush.

"But...I'm hurting," She complained. I laughed and walked over, lifted her up and kicked the door open for some air.

This little minx wasn't getting out of exercise.

***

                                                                                       *Abram*

"Daddy!!!"

I groaned. This bitch was getting on my last fuckin nerve.

"What!! What the fuck, what!!?" I kicked in the bedroom door. She'd taken refuge in my brother's bed since he ran off.

I was pissed because he promised he'd help me heal my beautiful Farrah.

"Why you yelling at me!?" She whined, crawling towards the end of the bed.

"I'm not fucking you in my brother's bed! Do you know how many bitches been in there?" I asked her in disgust.

"I mean, I was trying be in there too...he is hot, but your hotter, daddy." She giggled. I couldn't believe she was a skin walker...the fact that she was what she was made me sick to my stomach but I love her anyways. I chose her and because I did, rules don't matter with vampires, not us.

"Listen, you can pretend you are Aveion and I will pretend I'm me!" She squealed, pulling me to the bed.

"The fuck, bitch!" I slapped her hands away and shook my head.

"I fucked up." She slapped her mouth shut.

"Take a fuckin' shower, your dog pussy stinks!" I rushed out the door, slamming it.

No...I fucked up!!! Horribly...I'm so sorry Brother.