Chapter 5

Chapter

5

"Someone's Story"

*Sherri*

It was already past eleven and my eyes had developed the sleepy look which meant I wasn't in control of how good or bad I looked. Ave and I had been close, real close and I wasn't sure what was the hold up on us having sex. I thought that was what he wanted but somehow, maybe he was waiting on something.

The clouds, although it was night, I could tell set low, heavy with rain. The cool weather brought a chill to my delicate skin, why didn't I bring a shawl? I felt my arms up covering the small bumps that my mother used to say, "Chilly bumps" in the cool of autumn when the leaves slowly begin to fall. It was always the little things to let me know that a new season was on it's way.

The storm was weak, I could tell by the distant flashes behind the clouds that it would be a big one. Like that same storm, I was the same way when it came to loving someone. It would be just that patience that would let me know who this person was and what in the hell they were planning to do with me. So far, Avieon was doing this entire "forever" thing, when all I wanted to know was what in the hell was in our "now".

He sat, head back...I could see his guzzler sitting nice in the center of his throat, his eyes closed and legs apart as if he was lost in the most passionate dream of his entire existence. I sighed and glanced over at D' and Farrah. He was asleep and she...she was looking at me with an intensity as if she wanted to say something.

"What, Farrah?" I sat up in my seat, awaiting her complaint.

"Nothin'" she rolled her eyes and crossed her legs.

I laughed to myself. She had the nerve to have an attitude with all the shit she held from me. I wasn't fighting with her anymore but it was as if she wanted this thing to continue.

"Can we pull over at this store?" She asked the driver. It looked like that same boy that was guarding with Zell, the one who didn't speak but stayed on his knees. Why was a guard driving for Ave?

We pulled over and I watched Far jump out the seat and head inside the store. I watched her every move...and for that, she'd never lose my attention because of the shit she pulled.

"Don't act like y'all didn't fuck in that room." D's raspy voice chimed in. I couldn't help but to smile against my better judgment of keeping an eye on Farrah.

"Shut up D'" I giggled.

"Bitch" he slapped my knee, gaining my attention.

"Don't call her that." Avieon came to life. He lifted his head to give D' an icy gaze only to drop it back to his resting stance after delivering his threat.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "Don't listen to him, he's old----." I carried that out.

"You wasn't saying that shit when my tongue was coaxing the walls of your pussy." He slowly let that roll off his tongue. I shivered in my spot...damn him.

"Oooo....damn, you got the puss-slap!" D' reached over slapping my thigh so hard I hissed rubbing it. I missed his ass so much. While Farrah was gone, I slipped over next to him in the limo. He hugged me tight and while hugging me, he whispered in my ear.

"Something is off with Farrah."

It wasn't too much of a shocker. I felt that way the second I saw her flirtation towards Ave.

I just nodded. He obviously didn't want Ave to hear it but being a vampire, which D' didn't know, he probably thought he didn't. At least now I know the conversation we were going to have didn't involve D' knowing they weren't human.