Chapter 11: Part One

Chapter

11

                                                                                      Fate Meeting

Part One:

*Sherri*

I am a very observant person. I knew that Ave was talking to his brother by the tone he held differentiated when he was the one being talked to. I got up from my cozy spot on the swinging chair to get a better hear.

_ Brother, I understand your love for this woman but you need to understand the love I have for my own...we both weren't honest with one another about the women in our lives but now is the time to come clean to father about the secret....

WHAT!

The anger started to rekindle within me. He wanted his father to know now? Was I getting to him so much that the entire time he was planning this mission to get my power and then sell me out to this old murder?

Rushing to my room before he could even see me, I realized he could've heard, smelled or sensed me roaming around. He didn't know but I had to get the hell out of this house if he's planning on hurting me that way. All the emotions came rushing back in...Being abandoned

Fear....

Uncertain where I fit in...

Betrayal.

There is a reason I knew for a long time how to build my own shit and thrive doing as soon as I reached our room I closed and locked the door. I skimmed the room looking for a bag I could pack some shit and that when I heard a heavy knock at the door.

"Sherri!"

It was Aveion. I didn't want to talk to him and no I wasn't jumping conclusions. I was never able to bury my brother, put him to rest and I had no idea where to start when it came to all that being in the situation, I was in. I left it to him and his band of supernatural freaks along with his sadistic father.

"Leave me alone, Ave!" I yelled out with venom dripping from each word. I wished he'd bust in here, I have something for that ass.

The door opened, knocking it almost off the hinge. He told me we were keeping this place nice. This time, I wasn't the one who was the big-bad-wolf.

"Woman, why are you speaking with so much anger in your voice? I know the graceful steps that you have taken, the gentleness felt by the horse from you, something has changed."

I shrugged my shoulders; I didn't want to hear anything else. The better judgement, which wasn't always the better one held her time out this time. I wasn't going to fight, I was just about to do whatever I wanted. Speaking of the horse, that sweet moment he made me feel safe, like he wanted me to feel better genuinely about my brother.

Thinking of it brought a sting from the small trail of tears that left their ducts. "Ave, leave me alone." I repeated, not angry, just tired.

"We need to talk" I felt his breath in my hair before I felt his hands on my hips. The touch was gentle as a giant walking in a field of glass but secure enough to never leave his nest of ever being cut by it.

Trying not to let myself succumb to the sweet embrace, I remember exactly what I heard. It was enough to thank God I he wasn't in front of me to see how it affected me now. My eyes burned even harder and although I wanted to wipe them away, I just didn't give a fuck anymore. The pain was just that much and for that, my soft whimpers were tatted to the back of my throat now.

"You think?" I turned my head slightly which let my hair lose it's place and soak up the threat to ruin what deep down inside, I felt I just didn't care if he knew I was crying.

"Baby-girl, why have your heart left me?"

I sniffed, the fact he used such sweet words of endearment...he'd never understand. "It's not I who has left Ave, try looking in a mirror." I used my butt to push him back, lean down and grab my slippers that were good enough to get the fuck out of here no matter where they'd take me.

"Where are you going?" His hands slightly parted, I was now facing him. He held such pain, I could see it on his entire frame.

"Away, for good this time." The words cracked, not my voice but that which belong to pain. "I've had enough. I haven't even been in mourning for Cory. He was all I had and now he's gone. I'm sure it's all sweets and savors for you to get over a death, maybe perhaps because you are immune to it by now."

"What...the...where is all this coming from?" He stepped closer, enclosing his hands towards my hips but I didn't give him a chance to touch before knocking them away.

"Get off!" I threated.

"Sherri, wherever you think you can go, it's not safe for you. My father, he's been spun a narrative and if he finds my deceit, he will stop at nothing to involve powers you have no idea how dangerous and they will stop at nothing to destroy you, everyone you love. Maybe he was right and the fact that earlier, I recall feeling I could trust him to carry me wherever.

"I overheard you speaking to your brother, about me. Why are you going back on your promise to protect me?"

He looked shocked before his eyes dopped in shame.

"I need to know what Abram is doing at all times, I need to keep an eye on that woman as well. She's being doing this shit a long time Sherri and if they catch wind of our location, we are already two steps behind them."

"Are you serious?" I felt the shock ride over my body, I shivered.

"Hey...it's alright." He put his arms around me, instantly, despite of his nature, it was warming. "He won't get anywhere near you, I'd kill him if he put a finger on you."

His promise again...reassuring, sexy and powerful all in one. I could feel heat pooling between my thighs. He cleared his throat, and I knew he could sense it. Closing his arms around my waist, pulling me near, he pressed his nose to my womb.

"I swear, I wish I could just...take you from all this. You are mine and no one, no one will touch you." His voice trembled, something I've never heard or witnessed from this dangerous monster, my monster.

"Hey....no, it's alright for you too." I cupped his sharp jaw in the palm of both my hands, lifting until our eyes met.

We sat there a minute which felt like we read every cell...dead or alive, our body held. Pressing my lips to his or he to mine, I don't know who started it. I found myself lifted, my legs closing around his waist, my fingers entangled in his dark locks and our tongues wrestling, suffocating a kiss that demanded a breath, but I was just too damn starved to let it happen.

His lips trailed my neck, tongue cool to touch after I demanded just a small breath. I didn't care about the small whimper that escaped as I took it. My pussy was drenched in his need but I wasn't demanding that...he had to know.

"B-Baby" I moaned, biting my lip as his teeth then coursed over my perking nipples. His hands barely holding himself up to keep me safe and secure was now running up my shirt, releasing the bra that held them at bay....just a little.

"Don't move" He whispered as it his skilled hands unclamped it and tossed it by the way.

Something deep inside me burned...an ember that couldn't be tamed was finally releasing and this time, I didn't care if we went all the way.

This time...

Unlike all times....

We both needed this.

*Next chapter will be a complete action and heated love scene.