Chapter 24: Let's Fucking Kill Everything

Start bij het begin

But as he was leaving, he see an incoming enraged Fire Ashari, snarling like an animal, her blackened claw, encased with flames swinging at him.

Vedmire quickly dodges the attack, as her claw barely nicks his nose, she rolls into herself, using her claws to stop herself, marking up the ground. She props herself up as she growls at the Duke.

The Duke took a step back, seeing the burning rage in her red eyes, slowly standing to her full height. She snarled, taking a step forward and forcing the duke to step back.

The undead swarms her, but a sudden blaze lights them up, burning them all to ash.

The duke took another step back almost sensing the burning aura that radiated as she steps through the flames.

She went lunged at him, but someone catches her arm, forcing her to stop, she snaps her glare at the paladin as he held Scanlan under his arm. "We have to go!" he shouts.

Kyria tugs at the grip, but Jason jerks her right at him, making her yelp as he wraps his arm around her waist and hosts her over the shoulder, "Hey!" she shouts, reverting to herself sub-consciously.

"No arguments!" he snaps and takes off running, the shaken duke takes his chance and ran for it. But Percy just stood there in shock as he stares at the severed body of the rebel leader

"Archie's down!" a Rebel calls out as Percy was just paralyzed, eyes locked on the body, "Archie." he mutters as Vex and Keyleth just look at him, "Shit!" she mutters and they ran for him.

"He's gone, Percy. Come." Vex shouts as she grips his arm, pulling him out of the biting range of the undead.

They hurried out of the open and down the streets into the city. But their way forward was blocked as another horde limp towards them, forcing them to stop.

"They just keep coming," Vax shouts, Kyria peeks from Jason's shoulder. "Shit, Jason. Put me down!" she shouts, struggling in his grip.

But he jerks at her, tossing her against his shoulder "Not a damn chance!" he snaps at her, and Kyria just growls at him.

Keyleth flicked her eyes down momentarily, but she looks forward stepping in front of the others, "I got this. Everyone stays back." he orders them.

Vex just looks at her and nods, Keyleth turns back to the horde, drawing forth power from her staff, and shot cold air and shot her hand forward.

Only for the cold air to brush through the undead. "Damn," Vax mutters, Keyleth pants, refusing to give up. "No. No, come on, please. I need more." she begs.

Then began pulling more, the power collects into her hand, and the glow imminates from her hand once enough was gathered she shot her hand out with a shout.

The winds were stronger this time, shoving the undead back as the ice began to form. Kyria looks over Jason's shoulder as she was in awe as the glacier grew.

The Air Ashari bellows, dropping her staff as she shot both of her hands, her power grew with her strength as the glacier grew to form a wall of ice that separated the undead from them.

Once the winds die down, Keyleth drops to the ground. Her hands ached from the ice that stuck to her hand. "Keyleth?" Kyria calls out.

Vax ran up to the Air Ashari, "Kiki!" he steps up, kneeling next to her. "Where did that come from?" he asks, she flutters her eyes and looks up at him, "Not sure," she answers.

Vax just smiles at her, "Have I mentioned you're amazing?" he spoke, Keyleth huffs a smile, and Kyria looks away, a smile on her face as she mouthed 'Oh my, Gods!' fangirling.