...I see, so a straight guy living in the 21st century wouldn't mind these kind of jokes at all.

To that comment from Jungkook, Taehyung had replied with:

A Mapleleaf's Dance of Madness: Go die.

Jimin had secretly glanced at Taehyung, and saw that the other was smiling as usual without a hint of discomfort.

......As expected, he wasn't offended.

For the rest of the game, Jimin, who just had his world views shattered, carefully observed how Taehyung and his friends interacted while reconstructing his understanding of things.

Playing games together was the easiest and quickest way to become friends. Taehyung was already strong, and now with the addition of Jimin, they pretty much didn't lose any matches.

After a night of gaming, Jimin and the others had become a lot more familiar. At the end, Suho took the initiative to ask Jimin for his WhatsApp and IG, which prompted everyone else to follow suit.

Jimin couldn't refuse, so he gave them his WhatsApp number and IG too.

Beom Seok specifically made a gaming group and promised to play together again next time.

For all of Taehyung's preventative efforts, in the end, they still got Jimin's WhatsApp.

After that, it was about time to wash up and go to bed.

Jimin and Taehyung took a shower one after the other, and then Taehyung asked Jimin to help him apply medicine.

Exposure creates immunity, and this time, Jimin's heart was a lot calmer. Except, during the applying process, his entire mind was filled with that "anal fuck" he saw in the chat, and almost got hard.

Next, they switched out their mats. Jimin hesitated over what to do with the straw mat he had used for only one night. He wasn't allergic, so throwing it away was a waste, but there wasn't a point in keeping it either.

Sung Hoon saw this and said, "You guys don't need your old mats, right? Can you give them to me? I'll recycle it for you."

Taehyung laughed, "If you want it, take it, what recycle... I actually need to thank you for saving me a trip downstairs to throw it away."

Seeing Taehyung this straightforward, Jimin also gave his mat to Sung Hoon, though when he handed it over, a thought flashed through his mind: Sung Hoon wouldn't be planning to pass these off as new mats to sell, right?

Well, although that felt a bit wrong, Jimin wasn't a die-hard moralist. A mat that had only been slept on once wasn't that much different from a brand new one, so he let it be.

After getting in bed, Jimin curled up in his blankets and opened ig, quickly scrolling through Jungkook, Suho, and Beom Seok's status for the purpose of finding posts about Taehyung.

And he found a gold mine!

Especially Jungkook's ig. About 1/3 of his posts had something to do with Taehyung, and he also posted a lot of their photos. Going out to eat, singing karaoke, playing ball... On campus, off campus, it had everything.

Compared to the the carefully selected photos that Taehyung shared, Jungkook seemed to post any random picture he took. If it wasn't for Taehyung's high-spec looks and 360 degree photogenic prowess, his image would probably have been ruined by this "helpful" friend of his.

In comparison, Suho and Beom Seok didn't post much about Taehyung, and from this, Jimin could tell that Jungkook and Taehyung's relationship was closer.