Suho & Beom Seok: Dramatic_Anime_Falling_Over_In_Shock.gif

Neither of them understood why Jimin didn't like this short and easy to type nickname.

Only Taehyung, who also knew of its double meaning, felt his eyelid twitch.

Although the impression Jimin gave people was that of a straight male, yet Taehyung couldn't help but think: If Jimin was gay, he's probably also a 1......

Just as his imagination was running wild, Jungkook's call for help appeared:

Moonight God: FML, I'm almost about to get blown away! Yet you guys still have the audacity to chat! Someone get over here and help me!

This round, the two teams were pretty evenly matched, so of course it was impossible for Jungkook to win 1 vs 3, and he was continuously pushed back.

After the 3rd time he died and was resurrected, he saw that those guys were still chatting away, and thus exploded in anger.

However, Jungkook's anguish did not gain him any sympathy. Suho even laughed at him:

Commander of Light: Lolol, why you try?

My Little Sister Can't Be Younger Than Me By 3 Months: To choose the 3rd position, you must be mentally prepared to sacrifice yourself. Accept your fate!

Moonight God: Fuck your effing sister!

My Little Sister Can't Be Younger Than Me By 3 Months: Let's go!

Moonight God: You beast! That's your sister!

Commander of Light: Loony Tae, go AF your little YueYue, he's about to rage quit.

Taehyung's eye twitched. For the first time ever, he was ashamed of having this group of friends that had no morals to speak of.

He dearly wished that Jimin would simply ignore all this, but who knew that the usually taciturn man would ask in a bout of curiosity:

JM: What does AF mean?

Taehyung: "......"

My Little Sister Can't Be Younger Than Me By 3 Months: HAHAHAHAHAHA

Commander of Light: AF = anal fuck = lovingly fondle

Moonight God: Come at me Loony Tae, passionately, lovingly fondle me!

......

Jimin was quite shocked.

Although they lived in an era that was relatively open, but the high school he went to had a very upright atmosphere. Even if there were fujoshi or guys who acted gay on purpose, there were very few who would be so brazen about it.

Of course, that might have had to do with Jimin's himself. Ever since he realized his sexuality, he was careful about maintaining a distance between his male classmates, so very few would even joke around with him.

Now, watching these people chat, it was like opening the door to a whole new world!

He never expected that the way Taehyung and his friends interacted was so.....unrestrained.

Was it possible that this was the correct way for straight guys to act around each other?

Thinking back to Sung Hoon and Taehyung attitude towards that forum post, Jimin belatedly came to a realization. Turns out, whether it was those matching bowls, or that status on WhatsApp, or that teasing question at Loverbirds Lake, or that gossip thread, all of it was just him, as a fake straight male, overthinking things.