a sudden thought snapped into my mind.

wait, i have classes today!

"seonghwa! what time is it? i have morning classes today!" i shot up from my bed, running around the room desperately trying to find an outfit to wear.

i couldn't believe i forgot— i was always on top of my work, so yesterday must've fucked my schedule up badly.

not sure what i was thinking about going to a party on a wednesday, but alright.

"joong, babe, calm down... i called in sick for you, plus it's already 2 pm. you never miss your classes anyway— taking one day to rest won't hurt you, alright?" seonghwa said softly, walking up to me and hugging me from behind.

"okay, maybe you're right. i do need a break... oh, hwa! did you hear about the spring festival? you plan on going right?" i asked him nervously— i wasn't sure if he enjoyed those things, and if he didn't, would he really go there for me? that'd be way too much for me to ask.

"of course, i will! everyone goes to the spring festival! why do you ask joong?" i froze— i couldn't tell him why i asked yet; i didn't even know if i would be performing there or not yet.

"no reason, the thought just randomly popped up in my head. there's going to be an event for some of the music production majors— i wanted to make sure you'd be there if i got in," i tried to describe it in the vaguest way possible— since seonghwa always asked for details. if i just said there was nothing to it, he would definitely be suspicious.

the smile that formed on his face was priceless. it filled me with so much serotonin that it made me want to smile as brightly as him, too.

"ah, really? and i know you joong, you'll definitely get in. and whether you do or not, i'll still be right there with you! so let that be the least of your worries!" i always loved how he cheered me on at all times, he really was my #1 supporter.

i turned around and gave him a quick peck on the lips before replying to him, "thank you, hwa. you're always there for me, i don't deserve you at all," i snuggled my face into the crook of his neck as an even wider smile formed on my face.

"hey! what did i say about talking about yourself like that? you deserve the world, joong, and i wish i could give it to you."

his words made me giggle a bit as i lifted my head off of his body.

"god, i love you so much... i have to work on my music production final now... do you have any more classes for the day?" i looked at him softly.

"nope, when i called i for you, i told them i was taking care of you so we could spend the entire day together. you don't mind, right?"

"of course not! thank you hwa!" i spoke before speeding over to my desk chair and turning my laptop on. i was basically done with everything— i had recorded the last few verses in the campus's studio a few days ago, and all i had to do was go in and edit certain parts; after that, i would turn it in and wait miserably to receive the results for the festival.

after about 15 minutes of me clicking and typing, i noticed seonghwa had taken a seat on the empty part of my desk. it was a little distracting, being that his thighs were only a few centimeters from my hands— but nevertheless, i kept working.

"so... what's your exam about; what are you doing for it right now?" he asked, making direct eye contact with me as he spoke.

just that look alone made me blush profusely. what the fuck hongjoong. he literally just looked at you. "w-well we uhm, we had to basically, basically write and produce a song of our own. and, well, yeah," i ended whatever the fuck that was with an awkward giggle. how did i manage to stutter that much? that's just embarrassing.

seonghwa's face formed a smirk, almost as if he was saying that he could see right through me. "oooooh, i'm excited to hear it when it's finished! it's due tomorrow, right? what's your progress on it?"

"i'm actually about to turn it in right now! i'm finally done with it, so i can take a break since i'm caught up with all of my assignments," i said with a reassuring smile as i closed my laptop.

once that was done, i directed all of my attention toward the latter who was still sitting on my desk. with pleading eyes, i decided to propose an idea to him.

"hey hwa... can we cuddle? i really want cuddles right now,"

seonghwa immediately hopped off of my desk and lifted me up off of the floor. i was so confused, but once he brought us both onto his bed, i realized why he had done that. "of course, we can cuddle love. wanna watch a minion movie while we do?"

"i thought you'd never ask."

—————

hello! i didn't realize this was all hongjoong's pov until i ended it... so the next chapter will have more of seonghwa's pov for sure !! this book is also coming to an end soon... i'm thinking maybe 20 chapters ? i havent decided yet... but i hope u all enjoyed this chapter !

— iya 🌼