Chapter 27 Departure

Start from the beginning

(Timeskip)

After leaving the outside, Nhazul returned to the room he was given and once he arrived, he was surprised to find Lunamaria sitting on his bed.

Nhazul: Luna? What are you doing here?

Lunamaria: Since we decided to join the Archangel and we leave out tomorrow, we're probably going to be really busy. I just...

Lunamaria soon started blushing, as she looked at Nhazul.

Lunamaria: I just wanted to spend what little free time I had with you...

Nhazul: Oh...

Lunamaria: You don't wanna?

Nhazul: No, it's not that. I... I was thinking the same thing, but didn't know how to ask.

Lunamaria smiled, patting the spot next to her, as he soon sat down.

Lunamaria: So, where were you?

Nhazul: I was out watching the sun setting on the deck. Taking time to reflect on some things.

Lunamaria: I can only imagine. Working with the person who... You know...

Nhazul: Yeah... But I can't worry about that now. How's Meyrin, by the way? I honestly thought you be with her, which was why I didn't want to ask you.

Lunamaria: She's doing okay. But she told me I should spend time you. She also said it's okay.

Nhazul: Huh?

Lunamaria: I told her how horrible you felt after you thought you killed her. She said she was a little upset that you did, but Athrun told her, you were trying to help them escape without the others realizing.

Nhazul: I see.

The two proceeded to sit in silence, as Lunamaria soon rested her head on Nhazul's shoulder. Nhazul looked at her, seeing how beautiful she was, and how he had developed feelings for her, all the way back the academy, but didn't know how to express his feelings, or rather afraid to, fearing she wouldn't feel the same. Reaching down, Nhazul moved a piece of her hair out of her face, as she looked at him.

Nhazul: Luna...

Lunamaria: Hmm?

Nhazul: You know that I will always love. Even after this war, every day I'll keep loving you.

A smile formed on her lips.

Lunamaria: Aw, Nhazul, you don't have to say that.

Nhazul: But what I want to.

Nhazul then thought back to the day Stella died in Shinn's arms, and how he didn't want that to happen to Lunamaria.

Nhazul: I don't want to lose you.

Lunamaria just smiled at Nhazul.

Lunamaria: You won't. Because I know you'll protect me. Just like I'll protect you. So don't be afraid. It's not like you. You're the smart ass, who likes looking under my skirt.

Lunamaria said with a smile, as he just chuckled.

Nhazul: Says the one who was flashing everyone, trying to talk to Athrun.

Nhazul just looked into Lunamaria's Indigo eyes, as she did the same with his blue eyes. The two soon leaned in and shared a passionate kiss together. As the two continued their kiss, Lunamaria shifted her position, straddling Nhazul's lap, as they continued to kiss. As the did, after a minute, Lunamaria began to notice something hard was poking her, making her yelp in surprise. Looking back, she saw Nhazul's hardened member, making her blush. Looking at Nhazul, she soon saw him blushing as well looking away sheepishly.