'We're free today, don't worry.' MK lays down behind me, cuddling into me. 'Okay.' I smile. Ashley has frozen on the TV, so i just let myself fall back asleep.

⎯⎯ MK'S POV:

'She seems a little off today, don't you think?' Ashley points out. 'Yeah a little, might just be the period.' I shrug, continuing to play with hannah's hair.

'Where was lizzie? Why didn't scarlett come in and say goodbye properly to her child? Id never leave her like that.' Ashley rants.

'Maybe it was urgent?' I really don't have a clue. 'What's so urgent about acting?' Ashley raises a brow. 'Good point. I'm not sure, weird that Lizzie didn't even say bye though.' I scoff, planting delicate kisses on hannah's temple.

'Okay, what should we do today?' Ashley changes the subject. 'We could go to the movies? Or we could go to a zoo?' I suggest.

'Or we could do both?' Ashley smiles and i agree. 'I'll go make some breakfast for han, tidy up downstairs a little bit. I'll let you know when to wake her.' Ashley says as she carefully gets up.

'I'll come with you, she should be okay for a little while.' I reluctantly say. 'You sure? I know you love your hannah time.' Ash smirks.

'I'm sure.' I slide my arm out from underneath hannah and she stirs, i instantly regret what i'm doing. She turns onto her back, head to the side a little. I carefully sit up. 'Phew. Could've been bad.' I chuckle and me and Ashley leave.

'What do you think she'd want to eat?' I ask ash. 'Pancakes.' Ash smiles.

We work around each other well, she makes all three of us pancakes whilst i vacuum and clean the living room and hallways. I check on han after i've cleaned and she's still sound asleep. I hoover the guest rooms and the hallway floor. I don't touch my sisters room.

I head back downstairs. Ash has the table all set and i vacuum the kitchen floor. She places the pancakes and the toppings on the table happily, proud of her work. We have the dining room TV on and we watch the morning news.

'Okay i'll go wake up hannah.' Ash gets up.

⎯⎯ HANNAH'S POV:

'Han wake up honeylove.' I hear Ashley whisper. I reach out my arms and she pulls me onto her lap. Cuddling me as i lay with my eyes closed. I yawn and rub my eyes, playing with the ends of Ashley's hair. 'You're cuddly today honey.' Ash chuckles, i just nod in her shoulder.

'We made pancakes, let's go eat.' Ash stands with me still in her arms, i'm still sleepy.

We sit at the table, MK greets me happily.

I let go of ash and go to my chair, adding my toppings to my pancakes.

'So we were thinking we would go to the zoo and the movies today, how does that sound?' Katie asks.

'That sounds fun, i've never been to a zoo before and i really want to watch the new Thor movie.' I smile wide.

'Good! We'll leave at twelveish, okay?' Ashley checks. 'Yeah that sounds okay.' I finish my pancake.

'Ill change now.' I announce as i stand up, placing my dishes in the sink.

I change into some black baggy jeans, a cropped white top hugging my torso with a white waterproof jacket on top. I wear my black converse. I do a little makeup, concealer, eyeliner, mascara and blush. Nothing dramatic. I head back downstairs and the twins both compliment me, which i happily return back to them.