Backstory Finale Pt.8: The Final Straw

Alan on the other hand, had been tackled Stephen down for too long that made Stephen grabs Him by the Collar of His Suit and made Alan went Tumbling Down the Floor, grab the Gun in His Pocket and tries to Shoot Ben.

Liam noticed this and tells Leon that He should Help Alan in which Leon asks Blakely if He can borrow His Black Cape. Blakely agrees and added that He should be careful with the Fabric on the Cape, which Leon nods and Signals Liam to jump. And then He takes the Leap.

When Stephen was about to Shoot Ben, Liam tackled Him but He pulled up the Trigger as Alan was about to call Him, Ben turned around and the Bullet went Straight through the Breast Corner of His Chest (No Pun Intended) and it's Force made Him went Through The Portal Gate. And the Last thing They heard from Him however..... Was Him, Screaming in Pain as It went Faded due to the Force of the Gunshot made Him went Through The Portal Gate making Him the First Dessertizen to do so in which the Gate was then Sealed Shut right after.... And all but Lucifer stood there in Silence.... The Devil Laugh, in a Wicked, Empty Skull... Alan and Liam, who's on Stage with Stephen being tackled by Liam on the Floor went both Flabbergasted and Shocked at the Sight of Benedict's Sudden Disappearance.

Everything was Filled with Silence,
As The Wind Blows on Their Hair, Covered Most of Their Shocked Faces......

Until It was Broken by Leon as He lets out a Loud, Piercing Scream Right out of His Own Voice as He calls His Name......

(*Inhales*
"BENEDICT!!!!!!!!!!")