Backstory Pt.2: The Massacre Phantasm of Madeleine County

After the Fall of Lucifer, Jophiel who's on the Brink of Death tells Gabriel to Separate the Real World from Madeleine as soon as possible. And for Him to do that he had to Create the Keys to Seal the Realm away from the Real World. And therefore, He agrees only to seen Jophiel's Limp Body in front of Him.

Whilst Mourning and Lamented the Loss and Death of Jophiel, Gabriel started His Will to Make the Keys but notices that Madeleine County needs It's Ruler. He knows what to do for now... This isn't His First Time Creating a Human of His Own and thus using the Strawberry Shortcake to be the County's Ruler and the Blueberry Muffin being the Ruler's Right-hand Man would be the Best Option. After Creating the Keys, He pass the Five Keys (The Gingerbread, the Gummy Key, the Macaroon Key, the Lolli Key, and the Valentine Key) to the Five National Leaders. The Other Five Keys (The Strawberry Key, the Blueberry Key, the Lemon Key, the Apple Key, and the Lime Key) were passed down to the Four Dessertizens of Madeleine County. Including the Ruler Himself...

With Their Savior Watching, the People were at Peace. Until in Gabriel's Slumber, the Darkness Consumed Him. Gabriel didn't have the time to react as He watches His Whole Body being One with the Darkness.

Lucifer began to feel whole again as He watch the World from Afar, and was interestingly testing the Ruler's whereabouts of the County. And it gave Him an Idea, an Ominous Idea.

He thought of Manipulating the Ruler into thinking that the County doesn't need 'him'. And so He did His Work and It had finally completed. From now on, The Ruler(Name: Stephen Shawn Courtney) was now becoming Obsessive with the Keys and how to enter the Other World (Earth, the Real World), even eating 'his' own "Victims" to Death. The Servant(Name: Benedict McLain) on the other hand, was now becoming Aware of the Danger. He began to write some letters to the Three Dessertizens of the County and thought of a Plan to Stop Him from Creating Chaos around the County.....