Backstory Pt.5: The Series of "Unfortunate" Events

At Madeleine County, in the Party....

The Dessertizens of the County were having Fun and Didn't T.H.I.N.K(Get It...?) much about the Outcome. Alan and the Timothy Brothers came in the Party when it's started. Benedict and Stephen were there too. As the Music began, they started dancing to the beat some doing their moves whilst Benedict did a Tap Dance-Like Move while Spinning His Left Hand in a Circular Motion. The People were in Shocked to see how good Benedict McLain Himself can dance like that. Alan on the other hand, did the Backflip which made a few People take a step backwards from him to not get hurt by his Back and Front Flips. Stephen was doing the Classic Roaring in the 90's Dance Moves that He only knew and combined them into a Choreography. Liam and Leon only did the Synchronized Choreography Dance that They made for the Kids to Entertain.

After the Dance....

The Crowd cheered up with a round of Applause as Stephen stood up on Stage along with the Leaders of the Dessert Nations. He walked up into the Stage and then makes a Toast. (A/N: I'm too lazy for Stephen's Speech, BTW.) Then after the Toast, the Moment that They've all been waiting for has begun According to HIS Plan....
Benedict, Alan, Leon and Liam felt like Their Tension is Rising at this Exact Moment..... As Stephen was about to do something "Exciting" for Everyone in this Party to see, ......

A 'Special Guest' has Joined the Party....