I chuckled at how stupid I probably sounded as I waited for y/n's reply

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I chuckled at how stupid I probably sounded as I waited for y/n's reply.

Dective Kang

Yeah, sure whatever.
Just be ready. I'm about to pull up.

Y/n-ssi quickly texted back and I started to gather my things.

I walked downstairs to find a car that wasn't the one y/n-ssi called her 'baby'.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/n-ssi then got out the car and light up what looked like a cigarette. She walked around the car car to open the passenger door and I could smell that it wasn't a cigarette... but weed instead.

"I'm not getting in the car if you're driving high," I coldly told her.

"Who said I was driving?" Y/n-ssi asked as she dangled the keys in front of my face.

I rolled my eyes and sighed in frustration. I snatched the keys from her and walked over to driver's seat.

"I'm breaking so many laws by doing this," I thought to myself as I turned on the car.

Y/n-ssi already had the directions to the meet going so I just followed the map.

When we got there, I was greeted by a guard in front of the meeting entrance.

"Password?" He asked.

Y/n-ssi leaned over me and put my window down. "She's with me," She simply said and the guy let us in.

"Park right there," Y/n-ssi said and pointed at an empty parking spot.

I could see Jackson-ssi was in the spot next to that with a blonde girl and guy.

I parked where she asked and y/n started to get out the car.

"Don't act like a whimp, okay?" She said as she got out.

I rolled my eyes in annoyed and got out as well.

"Vix!" Jackson-ssi greeted Y/n-ssi.

"Well, well, where have you been my little vixen?" Kwon Jiyong-ssi suddenly said coming from out of nowhere.