Chapter 16: Gaara & Tsubasa's one on one talk

So Sorry its short but i tried and it might bre boring. again so sorry <3

_____________________________________________

Tsubasa P.o.V

“… I’m such a coward!”

I shrieked into my pillow.

I layed on the bed I had in the akatsukie’s den while in the other room Aoi explained everything to are friends and the Akatstuki, because I doubt they knew.

Naruto and Gaara were still asleep.

“When are they going to wake up?!”

I groaned and suddenly the lump with red hair woke up.

“Where am I?”

he wondered not even realizing I was in the room. I snapped my fingers together, and his head jerked my way.

I had a smile on my face and I couldn’t hide it.

Gaara creped me out, but with a past that hard, who wouldn’t be creepy? It’s nothing like Aoi’s past, Yup Aoi’s past was pretty awful but she always had me if she needed me and I would treat her with respect but Gaara didn’t have that.

A tear started to form in my eye but I quickly whipped it.

“Why are you staring at me?!”

he hissed

“I’m staring because you remind me of a radish so shut it!”

 I don’t know where that outburst came from, maybe my time of the month again. God I hope not!

Gaara sighed and sat down close to the bed.

Naruto still lay on the cold rock ground sleeping.

“So…”

Gaara started trying to start a conversation

“How old are you?... damn it that’s a stupid question!”

I chuckled at his failure then I helped his out by saying

“I’m thirteen, Why do you have the one tailed shukaku?”

That question brought pain into his cold eyes

“Let’s just say it’s my father’s fault”

I left it at that and let him ask his question but before he could Aoi came bursting thru the door with my other earth friends.

“Tsubasa, it’s been long!”

Hotaru yelped as she jumped on me.

“Yup it has?”

 She hugged me so hard but then let go to see the face of a confused Gaara

“And who is this hot red head?”

She asked. Hotaru had a thing for red heads for as long as I can remember.

“It’s Gaara, he comes from Suna, is 13 he has the one tailed shukaku in him and need a girl to give him some personality!”

I said with a game show person’s voice.

They all laughed