Chapter 1: Best Invention Ever!

*************************************************************************************

Please read and if you read can you please show me a sign that you've read by commenting, voting or fanning.

If you like Naruto read it!!! it might be different since its not going to follow how the episodes are its going to be before and at the junine exammes so i can make it interesting in my own way!!! I also think i should do this:

I DO NOT OWN ANY NARUTO CHARACTERS OR ANYTHING BUT TSUBASA, AOI AND THE PEOPLE IN THERE DIMENSION. NARUTO IS OWED BY I DONT REALLY KNOW BUT YA!!!

***************************************************************************************

I slammed my locker shut, put my iPod in my pocket and sighed as the warning bell rang. Suddenly cheers erupted in the halls; I tried to find out where the noise was coming from.

"Tsubasa, guess what?!"

My best friend/cousin Aoi screamed, as she scurried down the hall.

A smirk appeared on my face and I whispered

  "What...no hello?"

She laughed and gave me an amused look.

"Ok ill bite...what?"

I asked her grin grew wide, I could have sworn she looked like the Cheshire cat. She jumped and screeched

"Mr. Maddock is back!"

Mister Maddock is our science teacher, but he sort of quite two months ago, he makes lodes of weird inventions, like a robot who can time travel, a robo-cat that eats dogs and more, the sad thing is they never work even the most realistic ones like a toaster.

"Um...that's great...I think."

She gave me a stern look.

"What do you mean 'you think'?"

I looked around the hall, hoping no one was around but just in case there was, I whispered to her

"He's crazy Aoi, crazy".

{...T_T...}(timeskip)

 Me and Aoi walked into class and got scolded by our teacher Madame Parks because we were twenty minutes late.

"Okay girls, I won't give you detention today but don't let it happen again."

Both I and Aoi's heads were down, we didn't want the rest of the class to see our embarrassed expressions so instead of nodding we said

"Yes, Madame Parks, were sorry Madame Parks"

I didn't see her expression but by the sound of her voice, I imagined her smiling. Bitch. I knew she hated me.

"Open your books to page 197 and answer questions 1 thru 6."

"Yes Madame"

Aoi said but I didn't move or say anything, she nudged me. I nodded and dragged myself to my seat. I pulled out my history book under from under my Sasuke Uchiha limited edition binder, I wanted an Itachi Uchiha one but sadly it was sold out.

"Hey Bitches." My guy friend Craig whispered to me and my cousin.

Instead of saying "hey" back I simply gave him a high five as for Aoi she nodded. I started to answer question one but I started to doze off.

[=...*_*...=](Dream)

"Naruto-kun"

Sakura screamed as the chakra of the nine tailed fox consumed his body. Sakura tried to snap him back into reality but it didn't work. Tears started welling up in her eyes, it blurred her vision. Suddenly Naruto sprung, he held his fangs to her neck and was about to kill her, but suddenly...

[=...#_#...=](Over)

I opened my eyes and found myself staring at an ugly yellow shirt. Anger erupted in me, the only thing that I cannot stand is when someone wakes me up from an anime dream.

I lifted myself off my chair.

"What the fudge is wrong with you?"

I started quietly, while I looked at my Naruto pencil case. I jerked my head up and screamed.

"Do you have a brain; no one and I mean no one wakes me up from an anime dream!"

I growled but when I looked at who I was screaming at, I let out a huge groan.

"Miss. Tsukiya, Detention!"

Madame Parks let out a shrill. I rolled my eyes and let out a few sighs.

"Gotch'a"

I said and I turned to face Aoi, I mouthed "Worst day ever!"

{...T_T...}

History class was over, thank god for that, Madame Parks was bitching at me the whole time. I looked at Aoi who was walking with me to our next class, she had an exited looked on her face.

"Why are you so happy?"

She gave me a small smirk, than told me

"Science baby, time for one whole hour of fun!"

I rolled my eyes and started walking slower and slower. Aoi shot me a dirty look, so I gave her a smile, before I noticed that she had grabbed my arm I was being dragged to science class. As soon as I laid eyes on Mr. Maddock's dirty lab coat and dirty blond hair, I groaned for the second time today.

"Hello, Tsubasa Tsukiya, Aoi Tsukiya"

 He said as he held a white cat in his arms

 I ignored him and sat in the back of the class. Aoi apologized for me but I didn't really care. Mr. Maddock opened a huge Nike bag; it contained a laptop with a weird cylinder on top. He said it was his new invention then asked if anyone wanted to test it out and me, the stupid person that I am asked him if I could do it, I thought it wouldn't work but that wasn't the case this time. I got sucked inside that laptop with Mr. M's cat but before that he gave me a mini laptop that could help me communicate with this dimension.

I got knocked out.

{...T_T...} (This is her actual point of view)

My eyes drifted opened, I found myself staring at a dimly lighted room. I looked around and saw that i was In a nurse's office maybe the one at school, I haven't actually seen it yet, I've never been sick at school before. As I seated myself up the door slammed open, I couldn't believe my eyes... right in front of me stood Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi ... Team seven in flesh and blood  AWESOME!

If this is real Mr. M created The Best Invention Ever!