Chapter 13: IHeart IPod

WARNING: I LIKE WRITING WARNING

_______________________________________________________

 Tsubasa P.o.V

As soon as Kakashi gave me his present aka his headband, we headed straight to the arena.

*Tsubasa, Naruto Uzumaki and Gaara of the sand, to the arena now!*

The announcer called. I walked with Naruto to the Arena and tried not to show fear even to my comrade.

When we were in the arena I saw Gaara just standing there glaring at me and Naruto

“Don’t worry!” he whispered to me as he looked Gaara straight in the eye.

“You’re going to do great but even if your my team mate, I’m not going to go easy on you!”

Anxiety had gone away and smirked at me as a smiled slipped back on my face the crowd cheered.

I bet they want to see one or two of us die.

“Believe it Naruto, I’m not going easy either!”

 I smiled at him.

The Announcer started telling us the rules and when we know when the battle ends.

It was obvious that Gaara wants to kill us. He has blood lusting eyes.

“Ok”

I and Naruto said in unison, Gaara just nodded.

“START!”

 The guy said screamed.

As always Naruto attacked first but it didn’t do anything, just waist his energy since Gaara’s sand was protecting him. Gaara didn’t even break a sweat when Naruto attacked him over and over again.

I was frozen in place, I didn’t know what to do but suddenly, I heard a beeping in my pocket and pulled out the unidentified object, then I looked at it puzzeled.

What was it? I wondered then suddenly

 BAM

It hit me, it was my IPod.

This was the perfect to make me try to fight at least.

While Naruto and Gaara fought I used the summoning jutsu and brought my mom’s portable sound system, I plugged my IPod in it and put one of my favorite songs 3OH!3 Don’t Trust Me.

  ♪ ♫ ♪ Black dress, with the tights underneath

I got the breath of the last cigarette on my teeth

And she’s and actress (actress),

But she aint got no need

She’s got money from her parents and a trust fund back east

T-t-t-tongues, always pressed to your cheeks

While my tongue is on the inside of some other girls teeth

T-tell your boyfriend (boyfriend) if he said he’s got beef

That I’m a vegetarian, and I aint fuckin scared of him! ♪

I danced and sang, people were looking at me weirdly.

“It’s just music if you can’t fight then forfeit!”

I Told both Gaara and Naruto.

Gaara glared and started attacking me but when I danced the sand couldn’t reach me.

I giggled evilly.

“Fuck”

 I heard Gaara mumble.

Neither he nor Naruto could concentrate.

“Isn’t this illegal?”

 Naruto asked the announcer as Gaara kept attacking me with his sand.

He shook his head as I looked at him.

I remember his name… what was it? Oh ya I know. Hayate Gekkou.

Suddenly 3OH!3 My First Kiss started playing

♪ ♫ ♪ My first kiss went a little like this

And twist

And twist

[Ke$ha]

Well my first kiss went a little like this

And twist

And twist

[Verse]

I said no more teachers

And no more books

I got a kiss under the bleachers

Hoping that nobody looks

Lips like liquorish

Tongue like candy

Excuse me miss but can I get you out your panties?♪ ♫ ♪

Gaara was still trying to attack me and now Naruto joins in. I’m now there main opponent.

A sigh escaped my lips.

As long as they don’t turn into the nine tailed fox and one tailed shukaku, I won’t die.  I don’t want to die.

The crowd loves the battle even if they don’t get that soon there village is going to be attacked and Gaara could kill us!

They kept attacking me, but for some reason, they look more tired than me.

“That’s it!”

Gaara screamed as the sand covered him.

Shit, I’m screwed.

I glanced at Naruto, whose eyes just turned red and he was growling at me.

Now I’m more screwed!

I started to quiver; I was scared suddenly Ushio’s voice appeared in my head.

“You’re strong, you can do it, have courage in yourself!”

 it made me smile sweetly.

I looked at the Fighters quarters and saw that Temari and Kankuro were trying not to watch the fight as for the rest of the fighters, they were scared mostly because the Kyuubi.

Naruto suddenly lunged at me, he scratched my left arm.

Blood gushed out of it, but I didn’t feel any pain, the only thing I could feel was my adrenalin pumping.

Gaara was going crazy as he attacked me and Naruto with his huge shukaku. People screamed but all of the anbu black ops made them calm down by making a huge shield out of chakra.

“Damn your scaring people, snap out of it!”

 I screamed at them both but it wasn’t able to reach them.

I was mad at them, mad at myself and mad at the world, out of the blue my neck started feeling weird, it was the warmth I had felt with Ushio.

I tried taking deep breaths but it didn’t want to go away.

In an instant, a green light engulfed me! It was worm like a mothers love but I felt incomplete in it.

I closed my eyes and found myself lost in a river of memories.