Chapter 2[Closeness]

Radhe Radhe readers 💙🦚✨,

Purvi's POV

He came closer to me.We had only a little distance between our bodies.
I was taken aback by his sudden move.

I could see obsession for myself in his brown beautiful eyes.

"After a long time"He said in a husky voice.His. husky voice confined me at the place.It was a very familiar voice, often heard.

I started moving back in fear.

"You shouldn't be afraid of me love"He said moving closer to me.

"Don't come near me"I said in fear.

He stopped.

I felt a pair of hands around my waist which pulled me as I bumped into his chest.I could feel his hot breaths on my skin.A tear escaped my eye as I gained some courage to ask him,"What do you want?"

"You love"He murmured as he looked directly into my eyes.Unknowingly I felt shy under his gaze and It made me shudder.

Still in his arms it made me more grow anxious and increased my nervousness.
I wanted to part but I couldn't as I myself in a turmoil.

His gripped tightened on me as he pulled me closer and I closed my eyes. Our lips were just inches apart when...

I woke up.I was breathing heavily.I looked around to find no one.I sighed in relief."It was a bad dream! Hashhh!"

Author's POV

Sunlight peeped into Purvi's soon falling straight on her eye lids, disturbing her.She rubbed her eyes and clumsily sat on the bed yawning.She took a deep breath to inhale the freshness and fragrance around her.

She streched her body to relax herself and put both her hands together as her lips curved into a smile.She again inhaled the fragrance."It's amazing"She whispered as her lips moved slowly.

Purvi's POV

"Wait! Is it a men's perfume?"I asked myself looking around in confusion.

"That means he was here! This man is completely impossible but I am perfectly fine."

I anxiously checked my bed and my whole room to just check that if he was still here but he wasn't."Finally it was a dream!"I thought.

Is he wind or flash? In seconds he disappears.

A message topped my phone's banner.I immediately checked it.

"You look so beautiful in the morning!I wish if I could get a morning kiss from you at this time.
And remember your dream can be a truth also.
By the way I am not there so don't check your room unnecessarily.
If you are so eager to meet me then we'll be meeting soon love.See yaaa"

I stumbled at my place.As it were the lines from one of my favourite books"You and me" which will be published today.I Checked the number but it was a private one.No use of telling the police about it without any proofs. It would be an open and shut case.

I ignored it and went down to have my breakfast.

I picked up my news paper to see the successful publishing of my new book"You and me".

It broke records.People bought it as soon as it's first set was released.

I recieved a call from Victoria College for a lecture on this book.

So that's it for today guys ✌🏻✨.

Excited for Kavin and Purvi's first meeting in the next chapter?

Will try to update ASAP.

Do tell me how was it? Make sure you have voted and comments.

Radhe Radhe 💙🦚✨