chapter 14= double wedding!!!

Y/n's POV

"Get down on one knee!" Abby whispered to my uncle.
"Hmm?" My uncle asked.
"Do it! Now." Abby whisper-yelled and pointed to the floor.
It's show time...

My uncle did as he was told and got down on one knee and took Carol's hand.
"Say "Carol. "" Abyy instructed.
"...Carol." my uncle replied.
"Uh-Huh! Yeah?" Carol said.
"You say this is happening all so fast!" Abby said in my uncles ear.
"You say this is happening all so fast!" My uncle repeated.
"But you've know me your whole life!" Abby said.

"...but you've known me your whole life!"

"When you were little and alone." Abby continued to spoon feed my uncle.

"When you were little and alone!"

"Santa!"
"Santa! I can take it from here!" My uncle said, dismissing Abby's help.
"Santa was always there for you! And I will be there for you, as long as you continue to believe in me. I know I'm asking you to leave everything at home, but I can guarantee you this is worth it! This place...this place is all about magic. And love. And wonder! And occasionally a thin-crust pizza and a movie and a long winter night!" My uncle said. I winked at him and gave him a cheesy thumbs up.
"Is there a school here?" Carol asked. I chuckled. Of course, Carol would ask that. My uncle looked over to Bernard for an answer, and he stiffly nodded in response.
"Yeah, we have one, a school, but the elves need a new principal!" My uncle said briskly.
"Cause of late, some of the elves have been a bit impish." I muttered just as loud for my uncle and Carol to hear.
Abby folded her arms and gave me a look as well as Bernard slapping my arm.
"Ow..what?" I winced.
"Carol,....I love you!" My uncle continued.
"You do?" Carol asked.
"Would you be my wife?" My uncle asked. I held my breath.
"I will." Now Abby started to spoon feed Carol. She turned to her.
"Thank you. I've got it from here!" Carol whispered.
".........I will!" Carol eventually answered. My uncle and Carol hugged, and I did a little series of hops on the spot.
The elves awed.
"Can I have your attention, please?" Came Bernard's voice. I turned to him and furrowed my eyebrows at him.
"I've been wanting to do this for a while now. And....I think that this is the right time!" Bernard went on.
Abby's eyes widened as a large smile made its way onto her face.
"....y/n?" Bernard turned to me and took my hands in his warm ones.
"Yeah?" I replied.
Then, something happened. Something I never thought would happen to me. Bernard got down on one knee! Tears of joy welled up in my eyes and blurred my vision.
"Ever since I met you, I thought you would be the one for me....and you 1000% were...and that's not even a real percentage so, trust me on this one," Bernard continued. The elves chuckled, and my uncle watched, his jaw agape.
Then, Bernard pulled out a tiny little purple velvet box out of his vack pocket.
"Y/n...will you make me the happiest elf on the planet? Will you marry me?" Bernard asked. The elves gasped.
"Are you kidding?" I asked. Bernard's smile faded.
".....YES! 100 TIMES, YES!!!" I yelled. He slid the ring on my finger and smashed his lips onto mine.
The elves cheered.
"I love you, B!"
"I love you to, Snow bunny!"
"IT'S TIME FOR A DOUBLE WEDDING!!!!" Abby screamed at the top of her lungs.

"By the power vested in me, by me," Mother Nature began. "I now pronounce you, Santa...and Mrs. Clause....and Bernard and y/n....the elves!" A chuckle echoed through the crowd.
A bell chimed midnight!
"Well, go on now! Kiss her!" Mother Nature said.
There was silence until my uncle kissed Carol. Then, my uncles belly and beard grew in. He was back!
Then, Bernard cupped my cheek and kissed me passionately. He pulled away. I flew up into the air with my flight abilities and sent fireworks up into the air. Everyone cheered. I set myself back down, and Charlie came to my uncle.
"Dad, we gotta go!" Charlie said.
"Oh, oh, right!" My uncle said.
"Walk me to my sleigh!" My uncle said. Carol, Charlie, Bernard, myself, and all of the elves followed us to the sleigh.
"We gotta go! When we get back, we start making more toys!" My uncle exclaimed as we came to a fully ready sleigh.
Charlie climbed into the sleigh, and my uncle followed.
"Right! Well, Mrs. Clause, you'd better get some rest, you see, tomorrow begins vacation season for me, which means a three-month honeymoon for us," my uncle said, Carol chuckled.
"No where tropical, uncle Scott! Trust me, Carol. You do not want to see that thing in a speedo!" I said, pointing to my uncle. Carol laughed, and so did my new husband, Bernard.
"Don't be home too late!" Carol said.
"And so it begins!" My uncle said. Then, my Uncle gestured to Bernard and I, and we both leaned in to him.
"Just to say. For the honeymoon, the bedroom's all yours when I'm gone!" My uncle said to us. He then clicked his tongue and winked at us. Bernard turned bright red and avoided eye contact.
"And so it begins!" I said, mocking my uncle's words.
"Boys, we got some toys to deliver!" My uncle exclaimed.
"HAH!! HAH!!" My uncle yelled. He pulled on the reins and the sleigh took off and out of the hole.

What a great, but chaotic Christmas!

The end.....of part 2 😉